DB Change Manager is an essential database change management tool for DBAs and data professionals. Rapidly identify changes, streamline upgrades to new releases and pinpoint environmental differences resulting from changes at the data, schema and database configuration levels.
- Ensure database synchronisation by using a live-to-live database compare as a basis for obtaining a list of changed objects
- Reveal and report on changes to packaged application databases resulting from vendor patches or customisation
- Audit database configurations against established standards to minimise the vulnerability of your databases
- Full Unicode character support throughout the application
- Capture and compare schema differences between one or more archived or live databases