Bing Maps Showcase
Bring your apps to life - develop with Bing Maps Webinar
- 80% of all business data has a geospatial component.
- More than 75% of apps published across the Windows Store, iTunes, and Google Play use some form of mapping or GPS technology.
Join Ricky Brundritt (@rbrundritt), Senior Program Manager Bing Maps at Microsoft on
18 February 2016 at 15:00PM, GMT and learn:
- The multiple APIs for developing apps for Windows, Web, iOS, and Android.
- How to add functionality to your apps by incorporating the latest road maps, aerial views, low-angle high-resolution images, and location services such as geocoding and routing.
- As the visualisation layer, how Bing Maps can be seamlessly integrated across CRM and ERP.
- See how easy it is to get started developing with Bing Maps with code demos from Ricky Brundritt.
Complete the registration form below to confirm your place: