Visual Studio 2017 is released with some great new features!
Published: March 9, 2017
Microsoft recently announced the availability of Visual Studio 2017. Grey Matter and our event attendees were lucky enough to find out about the new features in our annual Visual Studio Event hosted at the Microsoft Offices, in Reading, on Tuesday 7 March – release day. Visual Studio 2017 is for any developer, any app, on any platform.
The latest version of the includes many great new features and capabilities to enhance the developer experience:
- Flexibly install Visual Studio in good time.
- Navigate, write and fix your code quickly and efficiently.
- Easily debug, profile and diagnose errors.
- Utilise comprehensive testing tools to create high-quality code.
- Collaborate effortlessly through agile version control.
- Customise Visual Studio to fit your needs through building your own extensions.
- Increase productivity and explore new capabilities by taking advantage of a variety of tools.
- Make use of Visual Studio 2017 for Mac.
To find out more about the new capabilities of Visual Studio, please call us on +44 (0) 1364 654100.
Recordings of the sessions at our event, including demos and details of the new Visual Studio, will be available to view soon.