Veeam announce new product releases
Published: August 30, 2016
Delivering the next generation of Availability, the new Veeam Availability Platform for the Hybrid Cloud coming in October will provide businesses and enterprises of any size with the availability for virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads with the following capabilities:
- Recovery Service Level Objectives (SLOs) of less than 15 minutes for any data and applications, and automated Disaster Recovery orchestration.
- Maximise IT investments and increase flexibility with Availability for workloads across any cloud or location.
- Ensure business and regulatory requirements are met by proactively testing, monitoring and reporting.
Veeam has also announced:
- Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows.
- Veeam Agent for Linux.
- Veeam Availability Console.
- Veeam Availability Orchestration.