JetBrains releases 2017.2 update
Published: August 4, 2017
JetBrains has built on their 2017 release by providing more enhancements and support in the 2017.2 update throughout their product range. Find below some of the highlights of the latest update:
- Pycharm 2017.2 – Python editor improvements, Pandas series in data view, Docker Compose on Windows, SSH Agent, Amazon RedShift and Azure database support, and more in this update.
- RubyMine 2017.2 – Docker Compose, debug apps, RuboCop quick fixes, breadcrumbs for structure elements, Move Symbol refactoring, plus more.
- IntelliJ IDEA 2017.2 – Smart completion, control flow analysis, Java 9 module diagrams, refractoring to Java 9, extract expressions as map operations and more.
- CLion 2017.2 – C++ correctness and improved performance, Clang-Tidy checks and improved code quality, Improvements to VCS and UI, plus more to improve productivity and smooth the IDE experience.
- PhpStorm 2017.2 – New Compose actions, composer global installation to make work seamless, Docker Compose, identify enabled/disabled extensions for PHP interpreter are some of improvements in this update.
- DataGrip 2017.2 – DBMS support, lots of databases in PostgreSQL, transaction control which replaces the Auto-commit option, expression evaluation, table DDL, MySQL integration with restore tools, are just a handful of the new features.
- AppCode 2017.2 – New Extract Method refactoring, plenty of language support, new intentions, override/implement completion , Swift enhancements, _auto_type support for Objective-C/C/C++, are among the new improvements.
If you would like a quote or to find out more about this recent update, please call +44 (0) 1364 654100.