Flexera releases InstallShield 2016
Published: August 24, 2016
Simplifying the transition to new technologies such as Microsoft’s Desktop Bridge (Project Centennial), InstallShield 2016 empowers developers to build MSI and EXE installers, create Universal Windows Platform App packages, and virtualise their applications with minimal scripting, coding and rework.
The enhancements in this new edition include the ability to:
- Test the app for compatibility with the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) App packages and Windows Server App packages – Premier and Professional Editions.
- Create UWP App packages from MSI projects – Premier and Professional Editions.
- Create Windows Server App packages (WSA) from MSI projects – Premier and Professional Editions.
- Combine multiple UWP App packages into one – Premier Edition.
- Map MSI table relationships – Premier and Professional Editions.
- Customise Windows 10 tiles – Premier, Professional and Express Editions.
For more information, please call us on +44 (0)1364 654100.