CLion 2016.3 is here, providing modern C++ code of high-quality
Published: November 23, 2016
JetBrains latest update to CLion enables users to carry out more accurate code inspections, remote GDB debug on Windows and renewed CMake workflow.
New features include:
- Modern C++ support in CLion with user-defined literals, C++14 digit separator and improved overload resolution support, as well as dozens of fixes for false-positive code analysis checks.
- C users should check out how C11 keywords completion speeds up the coding.
- A more flexible and efficient approach to CMake project: model opens projects from an existing CMake generation folder. Users can also configure a generation folder of their choice and skip generating several CMake configurations to speed up CMake loading.
- Remote GDB debug makes its way to Windows with this version. Users can benefit from all of the IDE’s features when debugging remotely.
- Semantic highlighting for data flow.
- Performance improvements when reopening already indexed Unreal Engine projects in CLion.
- Undo actions and sign-off commit in VCS, as well as an improved UI and speed-up filtering in Git/Mercurial log.
Contact us on +44 (0)1364 654100 to learn more.