Backup Exec 16 is here
Published: November 24, 2016
The new release from Veritas, Backup Exec 16, provides more than just backup, it is more flexible and powerful by aiding you with your migration to the cloud, providing protection for Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016. Backup Exec 16 saves costs, time and resources across your entire infrastructure, enabling you to focus more on your business.
IT productivity improvements include the ability to:
- Scale to the Cloud: read/write directly to hot and cool (Azure) storage tiers.
- Provide protection for the latest Microsoft deployments: Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016.
- Confidently virtualise: quick backup and Instant Recovery for Hyper-V and VMware.
- Improve workflow and efficiency via the enhanced streamlined user interface.
- Enable powerful capabilities with a single entitlements through simplified licensing.
- Support for Microsoft Azure to enable scalable, secure and offsite protection from within the Backup Exec UI. This includes disk-to-cloud (D2C), disk-to-disk-to-cloud (D2D2DC) and cloud-to-cloud (C2C).
Contact us on +44 (0) 1364 654100 to find out more.