Webinar: Veeam and Microsoft, Better Together – 12 December 2016
Veeam recently announced their Veeam Availability Platform for the Hybrid Cloud which enables businesses of all sizes to ensure Availability for physical, virtual and cloud-based workloads.
You may have or are thinking about incorporating the likes of Microsoft Azure or Office 365 within your organisation. But have you considered how you are going to secure, manage and recover your data, especially when it comes to protecting against threats and being compliant?
Some of the solutions within the new platform will integrate and work closely with Microsoft cloud products, providing protection.
Attend our webinar with Veeam to find out the Microsoft benefits of Veeam and get the chance to ask an expert questions.
The Veeam Availability Platform for the Hybrid Cloud provides:
- Backup for your Private Cloud.
- Backup for your Public Cloud and Physical workloads.
- High Speed Recovery.
- Protecting Office 365 Email.
- Direct Restore to Microsoft Azure.
- Using Azure for off-site copies of Backups.
- Data Loss Avoidance and Disaster Recovery.
- Complete Visibility and monitoring of your Virtualised Estate.
You will find out more about these benefits in our webinar.