Intel Code Modernization Workshop for Life Sciences, Cambridge, 4-5 July 2017
Join Intel Software and Bayncore for a workshop that will cover software development, Machine Learning, High Performance Computing, focusing on Life Sciences.
This free 2 day event is aimed at software developers, software project managers, or technical experts that work in the field of Life Sciences.
- Learn about practical Machine Learning and Deep Learning on Intel platforms.
- Learn about current and future technologies from Intel, including next generation Intel® Xeon and Intel® Xeon Phi (aka Knights Landing) processors, and also the 3D XPoint™ memory technology and the Intel® Omni-Path Fabric.
- Learn how to maximise the performance of parallel code using C / C++, Python or Fortran on Intel® platforms with relevant and actionable information.
- In-depth technical sessions and real world case studies in the areas of HPC, Numerical Simulation, Machine Learning and Analytics.
- Meet and network with peers from the industry and with software development experts and leaders from Intel, as well as Intel licensing experts from Grey Matter.
This event takes place on 4 and 5 July 2017, at the Wellcome Genome Campus, Cambridge.
Click here to see the full agenda and register for the workshop.