Hands-On Developer Workshop
For Parallel Programming and Deep Learning with Intel Software
Join Grey Matter and Intel Software for two days of hands-on training sessions with Intel experts. The event will take place at the Intel offices in Canary Wharf, London on 20-21 March 2018.
Our first hands-on workshop will give you the opportunity to try all the software and programming techniques yourself on your own laptop, whilst guided by Intel experts.
Spaces are limited to 15 people per day, so make sure to sign up as soon as possible!
Topics that will be covered include:
- Parallelism, performance and optmisation on Intel architecture
- AI concepts
- Application tuning with Intel compilers
- Vectorisation with Advisor
- It’s all about memory – an alternative approach to code optmisation
- Getting started on Intel architecture
- Deep Learning
- Inference on the edge using the Movidius Neural Compute Stick
- Machine Learning in the large
Grey Matter are proud to be an Intel Software Elite Reseller – we have a great knowledge of Intel Software licensing. If you have any queries, please get in touch by calling +44 (0) 1364 654100.