Sales Support for Global Software Company – language skills desirable. Fixed term, until June 2015, with the potential to be permanent for the right candidate.
The main focus of this role is to successfully handle inbound enquiries from customers and partners. Additional responsibilities will include supporting our lead Account Manager and the Business Development Manager at Grey Matter.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Qualify, answer and catalogue all incoming enquiries, meet targets for replying to new enquiries
- Support the Account Managers on renewals and new opportunities across Europe
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously in a self-directed and motivated way
- Results-driven with a strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong in cross-group and cross-function collaboration
- Strong in problem solving and leveraging resources
- Strong and confident verbal communication skills
- Strong written skills (understands how to summarise a problem)
- Speaking/writing in several languages would be advantageous
- Strong organisation skills with a keen eye for the details
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently and effectively
What’s on offer?
- Rare opportunity to work with a very well-known Global software company
- Attractive package and benefits
- Fitness and healthy living programs
- Career progression for the right applicant
- Hours of work Mon – Fri 37.5 hours
If you'd be interested in this role we'd like to hear from you.
For more information contact us on 01364 654100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org