Reporting to - ISV Team Leader
Salary - £TBC
- The ISV team is looking for an internal account manager who can recruit, manage and grow ISV partner accounts.
- Proactively managing accounts, growing those accounts over a period of time, creation and management of an effective opportunity pipeline, managing their own workload.
The Job involves a high level of decision making at an individual customer and contract level. Problems should be referred to a manager. Little to no supervision is necessary.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Prepare documentation for licensing & services contracts, including proposals, quotes and tenders for customers
- Submit monthly forecasts
- Manage and keep opportunity pipeline up-to-date
- Follow up on new leads, call requests and referrals
- Develop and maintain product and licensing knowledge and certifications
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Manage clients through follow ups and other arranged checks
- Manage returns requests and follow up until closed
- Customer visits
- Preparing for, and partaking in, Vendor pipeline calls
- Working in a high pressured environment to deadlines and prioritising workflow
- Office based role, requiring concentration for periods which can be in excess of two hours
- Assist colleagues when they are under pressure
- Some travel may be required
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- At least 1 years sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A good track record of account managing customer relationships
- Over 1 year selling experience in IT/Computing industry
- Knowledge of software sales to public or private sector an advantage
- Microsoft Licensing Sales specialist or higher
Skills and Technical competencies:
- Account Management skills
- Experience selling a broad range of products to multiple industries
- A successful track record of overachievement of targets
- Ability to self-generate sales leads & new business opportunities
- Self-motivated & target driven
- Capable of managing own workload
- Accurate record keeping skills to deadlines
- Good grasp of basic English grammar for writing letters (using templates) and emails
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to build relationships with customers and partners
- Customer focused
- Patient manner with customers over the telephone who might be confused and anxious about their software problems.
- Conscientious and be prepared to stay on the extra few minutes to get something completed.
- Able to use own initiative to deal with customer problems, but prepared to ask for help if uncertain or struggling with the workload
- Be a team player
- be prepared to help out others when necessary
- put forward suggestions and ideas for improvements
- Be calm and productive under pressure
- Be friendly and reliable with a good attendance and timekeeping record.
- Be aware of the Company’s aims and organisational values
- Personal responsibility for data protection
- Demanding of self and others
- Creative problem solving
- Professional, courteous and receptive to others needs both inside the company and also with our publishers/vendors
There may be development opportunities available that might increase the post holders responsibilities and duties. These will be discussed with you and agreed. The above tasks are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be required at times to carry out other appropriate duties as deemed by their line manager.
If you'd be interested in this role we'd like to hear from you.
For more information contact us on 01364 654100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org