We are looking for an experienced Cloud Solutions Consultant who is ready to hit the ground running to help us transform our customers’ businesses.
As more and more emphasis is placed on cloud for business implementations, we are looking for a Cloud Solutions Consultant to be an integral member of our cloud solutions business. The Cloud Solutions Consultant will actively support our customers in their transition to the cloud, while at the same time contribute to the development of our solutions offerings.
You enjoy interacting with people and building rapport, you are enthusiastic, a great communicator with an excellent telephone manner, and have a solid understanding of Microsoft Cloud services. You have 6-12 months experience already and you’re looking for your dream role that combines technology and solutions building.
You will work as part of the team that delivers pre-sales consultancy and remote support. You will interact with our sales teams to help identify, scope and assess customer requirements. You will work closely with the Head of Services to develop cloud solutions, and you will work with clients who are IT professionals, developers and ISVs. Familiarity of working within SLA environments is preferable.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will possess:
- Experience in the specification, design and deployment of a range of core software products.
- The ability to make sound decisions on short and longer term priorities.
- The ability to match the specific benefits of our ideas and services to viable solutions for our customers.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Cloud services, administration, installing, configuring and building a technical and security architecture in Azure for the selected apps/workloads executing limited POCs.
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to interact with customers across all communications media.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Ability to prioritise your workload and manage customer expectations.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) / Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA).
- Microsoft Exchange migration and deployment experience.
- Microsoft Visual Studio administration and support.
- Microsoft Sharepoint administration and support.
- Microsoft Office 365 migration and deployment experience.
- Knowledge of HyperV administration and support.
- Familiarity with Microsoft EMS or CRM.
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Providing consultancy to customers and sales team.
- Providing support and advice on all third line tickets passed to you.
- Assisting first and second line service desk staff in fault troubleshooting and acting as an escalation point.
- Providing great customer service.
- Take responsibility for your own workload, and respond to customers within agreed SLA’s and Grey Matters OLA’s.
What’s on offer?
- We are a fast-growing company that invests in training.
- Employee Healthy Living programme, including personal trainer.
- Pension scheme with generous company contribution.
- Bonus schemes so you share in our success.
- Additional holiday days for each calendar year of employment.
- Newly refurbished office.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skill-set and become a valued member of an agile and growing business. We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information contact us on 01364 654100 or submit your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org