Apprentice Account Manager
Supporting the team leader in increasing sales by understanding the needs of their customers, calling to follow up on opportunities and increase customer satisfaction by delivering an excellent service in all areas. You will be mentored by an experienced and successful sales person. Sales and IT training will also be provided.
The Job involves some decision making at an individual customer and contract level. Problems should be referred to a manager.
- Deal with incoming emails and phone calls and choose the appropriate course of action
- Follow up Quotes and Opportunities by phone
- Complete documentation required in the sales process
- Identify and resolve client concerns, escalating when necessary
- Handle any other non-technical queries in relation to orders
- Provide cover for team members
- Learn how the business is run, preparing to be flexible and experiencing different roles as necessary
- Working to deadlines and prioritising workflow
- Office based role, requiring concentration for periods which can be in excess of two hours
- Assist colleagues when they are under pressure
- Achieve relevant apprentice qualification
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- 5 GCSE grade C and above including Math’s and English
Skills and Technical competencies:
- Desire to be successful and deliver excellent service
- Capable of managing own workload
- Positive and personable demeanour
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attentive to detail
- Able to reprioritise during the day to ensure urgent tasks are completed
- Be a team player, put forward ideas and suggestions for improvement
- Remain calm under pressure
- Be aware of the Company’s aims and organisational values
- Personal responsibility for data protection
- Demanding of self and others
- Creative problem solving
- Professional, courteous and receptive to others needs both inside the company and also with our publishers/vendors
There may be development opportunities available that might increase the post holders responsibilities and duties. These will be discussed with you and agreed. The above tasks are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be required at times to carry out other appropriate duties as deemed by their line manager.
If you'd be interested in this role we'd like to hear from you.