CPU and memory profiling has never been easier, and smarter at the same time. YourKit has developed a revolutionary approach to profiling applications at both development and production stages, bringing unparalleled benefits to professional Java developers on all platforms, including Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, FreeBSD, HP-UX.
- Powerful analysis capabilities: CPU and memory hot spots with devoted views; unique snapshot comparison; memory leak detection; memory distribution reports; measuring of shallow and retained sizes of objects; reporting utility.
- On-demand profiling: With this cutting-edge feature, you can enable profiling only when you need it, with the application running at its full speed for the rest of the time. For example, you can analyze the current heap state at any moment during application runtime by capturing a memory snapshot. This feature is extremely useful for profiling huge applications - with zero overhead.
- Free embedding into production: You are eligible to distribute a profiling DLL with your real-world commercial applications free of charge. This helps you ease your product maintenance and improve your customer support.
- J2EE support: Non-intrusive profiling of high-scale production applications; easy integration with application servers; innovative automatic deobfuscator.
- Java 5/6/7 support: YourKit utilises all of the advanced Java 5/6/7 features, including unique support for JVMTI.
- Quick and easy installation: Straight-forward installation process, with the most reasonable defaults; seamless integration with popular IDEs and application servers; minimum extra configuration.
- User-friendliness and usability: Light-weight and intuitive scenario-based user interface; keyboard support; report filtering for quick and deep analysis; profiling natively incorporated into supported IDEs to be available from the most obvious and reasonable places.
- Flexible licensing policy: Multi-platform and multi-processor licensing: commercial, floating, educational, and open source licenses available.