Veeam Backup Essentials Standard For Hyper-V [Academic - Perpetual Licence With Maintenance (1-Year) (2) Sockets - Electronic Multiple Platforms]
Published By: Veeam
Our Part #: 899764 |
delivered via Email
The Veeam Essentials bundle - it's the perfect companion to VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V and bundles Veeam Backup & Replication with Veeam ONE. Veeam Essentials is available for 2, 4 or 6 sockets, giving you the flexibility to buy just what you need to protect and manage your virtual environments. Get complete visibility of your entire virtual infrastructure, 2-in-1 backup and replication, 24x7 performance monitoring plus much more.
Veeam Backup & Replication
- 2-in-1 backup and replication - unifying backup and replication in a single data protection solution
- Multi-hypervisor support - protect all VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V VMs with a single product, from a single console
- Synthetic full backups - create a new full backup recovery point from prior full and incremental backups without placing duress on primary storage
- Built-in deduplication - cut backup storage requirements up to 75% by compressing backup and network traffic and eliminating duplicate blocks of data
- Near-continuous data protection - capture changes and update VM images as often as every few minutes for on-site and off-site replication.
- Real-time monitoring - 24x7 real-time monitoring and alerting, with built-intelligence for fast troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Change tracking - the who, what, where, when and how of every change in your virtual environment
- Documentation and management reporting - complete, up-to-date documentation of the structure and state of your virtual infrastructure, plus automated and on-demand reports for the information your organisation requires
- Business categorisation - views of your virtual environment from a technical and business-oriented perspective, using rules and dynamically-maintained groups that reflect your organisation's structure, locations, service levels or any other criteria you define.
2-socket bundle limitations
Organisations may purchase up to three 2-socket bundles, for a total of 6 sockets of Veeam Essentials. You can purchase 2-socket bundles for any mix of hypervisors. For example, you may purchase one 2-socket bundle of Veeam Essentials for Hyper-V and two 2-socket bundles of Veeam Essentials for VMware.
All bundles purchased by an organisation must be for the same edition.
Veeam Essentials Standard Edition
Includes Veeam Backup & Replication Standard Edition and Veeam ONE.
Veeam Essentials Enterprise Edition
Includes Veeam Backup & Replication Enterprise Edition and Veeam ONE.
Veeam Backup & Replication Enterprise Edition includes the following additional capabilities:
- 1-Click File Restore - allows help desk administrators to restore Windows guest files through the Enterprise Manager web UI
- Restore to mailbox - restore individual items directly from a backup (or replica) to the original mailbox
- Universal Application-Item Recovery - object-level recovery for Exchange, Active Directory and SQL Server (VMware only)
- SureBackup - automatically verify the recoverability of backups (VMware only)
- On-Demand Sandbox - create a working, sandboxed copy of the production environment from any point in time for troubleshooting, testing, training etc. (VMware only)
- Plus more...