Veeam Availability Suite combines industry leading backup, restore and replication capabilities of Veeam Backup & Replication with the advanced monitoring, reporting and capacity planning functionality of Veeam ONE. Veeam Availability Suite delivers everything you need to reliably protect and manage your VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments.
High speed recovery
Veeam Backup & Replication delivers lightning-fast, reliable restore at your fingertips for entire VMs, individual files and application items giving you low recovery time objectives (RTOs) of < 15 minutes.
Data loss avoidance
- Restore entire VMs in minutes with Instant VM Recovery
- Recover individual files effortlessly with Instant File-level Recovery
- Restore quickly and easily from Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, NetApp and HP storage snapshots and more with Veeam Explorer!
- Recover an entire Microsoft SQL Server database, Microsoft Active Directory objects and MORE!
Veeam Backup & Replication provides streamlined disaster recovery and simple, secure offsite data protection giving you the ability to achieve recovery point objectives (RPOs) of < 15 minutes.
- Create ultra-fast backups from NetApp and HP storage snapshots with built-in WAN Acceleration to get backups off site up to 50x faster
- Meet compliance requirements and archiving policies with native tape support
- 2-in-1: backup and replication: application-aware, image-based backup and enhanced replication
- Fast and secure cloud backup with Veeam Cloud Connect as well as end-to-end encryption that secures data during backup, in flight and at rest-and MORE!
Veeam Backup & Replication automatically tests every vSphere and Hyper-V backup and replica, every time. Have confidence that your files, applications and virtual servers can be restored when needed.
- Verify the recoverability of every backup with SureBackup
- Test every restore point in every VM replica automatically with SureReplica.
Veeam Backup & Replication mitigates the risks associated with application deployment by putting your backups and replicas to work in a production-like environment prior to any production rollout.
- Create a Virtual Lab without provisioning additional resources to run your applications from Veeam backups and replicas.
- Test or troubleshoot an application in one or more VMs from an On-Demand Sandbox without affecting production workloads.
With Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE, you can take control over your entire backup and virtual environment. By utilizing all of the features and capabilities of Veeam’s backup and virtualization technology, you can discover and be alerted to issues before they affect your Always-On Busines.
- Ensure protection, performance and availability with Veeam ONE through: 24x7 real-time monitoring and alerting: Notifies you of backup and performance issues, Resource optimization and capacity planning: removes the guesswork from planning and provides visibility into resource usage, fully-customizable reporting: Simplifies backup compliance and auditing requirements, and MORE included in NEW Veeam ONE v8!
- Gain visibility into the Veeam backup infrastructure from inside Microsoft System Center, Kaseya VSA and LabTech.
- Scale your business with a distributed architecture and centralized management console.
- Leverage deep VMware integrations with vCloud Director support and a vSphere Web Client Plug-in.