VIPRE offers fully integrated security management for Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V virtual environments. An add-on service for VIPRE Endpoint Security, VIPRE Business Premium and VIPRE Antivirus Business, VIPRE for Hyper-V lets you deploy VIPRE security agents via the hypervisor for potent anti-malware protection
IT departments using Windows Server Hyper-V Security Management will be able to run VIPRE in the hypervisor, scanning virtual environments for threats without the performance impact associated with running antivirus on every guest OS.
(Low density host = 1 - 9 VMs per host; high density - 10+ VMs per host).
Engineered Specifically for Hyper-V
+Easy Agentless Deployment
Enables superior performance without compromising malware protection, offering fully integrated security management for Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V.
Security solution runs in the hypervisor, scanning virtual environments for threats without the performance impact associated with running antivirus on every guest OS.
+Scalable with Your Needs
Maximizes the time and resources you’ve invested in creating Hyper-V environments by securing your guests with a leading endpoint security solution.
Efficient Workload Management
Keeps your servers responsive and employees productive, balancing usability and availability through workload management to ensure scans don’t slow down server performance.
+Proactive Detection of Unprotected Devices
Proactively discovers and identifies unprotected devices introduced to your network.
VIPRE for Hyper-V Pricing
VIPRE for Hyper-V is priced on a per-host basis, with tiered pricing for low- and high-density host servers.
VIPRE is the first antivirus solution to offer fully integrated security management for Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V. Designed specifically for the Microsoft Hyper-V server virtualization platform, VIPRE for Hyper-V:
- Eliminates I/O bottlenecks, RAM performance degradation and the need to manually stagger scans
- Improves scan time by 25% with VIPRE’s agentless deployment method using a centrally managed console
- Maximizes available resources by consolidating definitions and footprint to the host
- Balances usability and availability through workload management functionality to ensure scans are staggered appropriately
- Proactively discovers and identifies unprotected devices introduced to your network
- Supports all stages of the virtual guest OS and effectively integrates this technology with ease