Design and deliver meaningful business reports based on data from virtually any source – with SAP Crystal Reports. This easy-to-use BI and reporting tool can help you create a clear picture of your business and give colleagues, customers, and partners the information they need in the format of their choice. Integrate with well-known solutions to add data visualizations, dashboards, and more.
- Crystal Reports - powerful desktop based reporting solution
- Crystal Reports Runtime Server License - enables royalty-free embedding of the Crystal Reports engine into a commercial application
SAP Crystal Reports 2016 is the latest version, however some previous versions are still available for purchase, please contact us for a quote.
SAP Crystal Reports 2016 Functional Capabilities
Intuitive design environment
Quickly design elegant business reports using a 'what you see is what you get' (WYSIWYG) layout that offers popular design, integration, and deployment options.
- Use intuitive design tools to create the precise report layouts you need
- Reduce time spent on report formatting with templates and
Design acceleration features
- Set parameter values and get results without refreshing data
- Explore results interactively with on-report sorting and filtering
- Set sorting and formatting to match local customs
Speed up report design using features such as global formula search, duplicate formula, duplicate running total, a 'find-in-field' explorer, and more
Powerful data mash-ups
- Automatically create hyperlinks with the hyperlink wizard
- Instantly generate barcodes with a 'turn to barcode' function
- Set report parameters and apply values from a single, easy-to-use parameter panel
Enhance report designs with powerful, integrated components – such as dynamic charts, Adobe Flash, Adobe Flex, and SAP Crystal Dashboard Design data visualizations.
Comprehensive deployment options
- Convey information in a more compelling way with enhanced designer features
- Add dynamic charts, graphics, and videos to reports using Adobe Flash
- Visualize what-if scenarios with SAP Crystal Dashboard Design integration
- Execute business decisions within reports by embedding Adobe Flex
Deploy and share reports in multiple ways – including data-driven publishing, new data access, comprehensive export options, and software development kits (SDKs).
- Blast personalized reports to thousands of recipients by integrating with SAP Crystal Server
- Access interactive data online using data drivers for enhanced Web services
- Easily access complete customer data with a Salesforce.com driver
- Quickly integrate reports into business processes with XML exporting
- Add, change, or create new report objects at runtime with SDK options