ANTS Performance Profiler [Commercial - Perpetual Licence With Maintenance (1-Year) (10) Users - Electronic Windows]
Our Part #: 163642 |
delivered via Email
ANTS Performance Profiler is a code profiler for .NET, ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC. It helps you to debug your application quickly: identity performance bottlenecks within minutes, drill down to slow lines of code and view all the contextual information you need - from HTTP requests to .NET code and SQL queries.
All the performance data you need in one tool
Handy features to help you get to the performance problem quickly
- From .NET code to database - see how your .NET code generates database calls and how they perform. Profile calls to any SQL Server or Oracle database, whether local or remote.
- HTTP request data - view your .NET methods grouped by the HTTP calls that caused them to run, adding additional contextual information to help you locate performance hotspots quickly.
- File I/O performance - get comprehensive performance information on your application's disk activity.
- 5 Profiling modes - choose from the fastest sampling and instrumentation modes available.
- Line-level timings - expensive lines of code are automatically highlighted for quick visual inspection, complete with precise timing information.
- Interactive timeline - get an at-a-glance overview of performance metrics over time, and select a region to view performance data for that region alone.
- Integrated decompilation - look inside third-party and framework code, using .NET Reflector technology to decompile methods and assemblies from the profiler interface.
- Powerful visualisations - the call graph displays how methods call each other, making it easier to understand your code's behavior.
- Automated profiling - include performance profiling in your automated test suite, by running ANTS through the command line as part of your build process.
- CPU and wall-clock timings - use CPU time for issues with your code or wall-clock time for performance issues outside your code.
- Save, print, export and share performance results - share results easily within your team, with management, or for auditing and reporting.
- Profile child processes - gather profiling information for any .NET process spawned by your application.
- Profile any .NET application - Windows Forms, ASP.NET Web applications, WPF, Windows services, XBAP, SharePoint and Silverlight 4+.
- Supports any .NET language - including C#, VB.NET, and F#.
- Supports - .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, and 4.5. Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP.
- Supports Web apps on - IIS Express, IIS 5, IIS 5.1, IIS 6, IIS 7, IIS7.5, and ASP.NET Web Development Server (Cassini).
- Supports 64-bit profiling
- Support for running .NET 4 processes - attach to a running .NET 4 / 4.5 process with no need to restart your target application or website.
- Cloud support - install on Windows Azure and Amazon EC2 to profile cloud-hosted sites and applications. (You¿ll need to reinstall ANTS any time a cloud instance is torn down.)
- VS integration - compatible with VS2005, 2008, 2010, and 2012.
ANTS Performance Profiler - Standard
ANTS Performance Profiler - Pro
- Basic .NET code profiling: profile .NET executables, ASP.NET web applications, Windows Services and COM+ server applications (including multi-threaded applications).
- Get line-level timings (instrumented profiling mode).
- Sampling mode, for minimal-overhead profiling.
- Attach to a running process.
- Timeline: select interesting regions to focus your profiling results on.
- Call Tree: auto-expands to highlight the worst performing stack traces.
- Save and export profiler results.
All of the capabilities of the Standard edition, plus:
Enhanced .NET Code Profiling
Database Call Profiling
- Integrated decompilation: get source code and timings for third-party and framework methods.
- Command-line access.
- Call graph view to visualise all callers and callees for a selected method.
- Profile child processes.
HTTP Request Profiling
- View SQL query strings, timings and hit counts in the call tree
- Dedicated database call views: get an overview of all SQL activity
- Profile calls to all SQL Server versions, including Express and Compact
- Profile calls to Oracle databases
- Profile calls to remote databases
- Profile calls to databases hosted in the cloud (Amazon RDS and SQL Azure).
File I/O Profiling
- View timing data and hit counts for inbound HTTP calls to any ASP.NET application
- See methods in your ASP.NET app grouped by the HTTP requests that triggered them
- Profile HTTP requests to sites hosted in IIS, IIS Express and the Visual Studio built-in web development server.
- Dedicated file I/O view: overview all read/write activity.
- Plot file I/O activity on the timeline.