Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac enables Mac users to simultaneously run Windows, Linux and other operating systems at the same time as Mac OS X on any Intel-powered Mac computer. The solultion enables one Mac to handle all of your computing needs, and is versatile for home, office and school. The powerful virtualisation technology makes it easy to run Windows applications, such as Outlook and Office side-by-side with your Mac applications without having to reboot and use Boot Camp.Parallels Desktop for Mac now includes Parallels Toolbox for Mac so you can carry out dozens of essential tasks on your Mac.
Designed for users who are switching from PC to Mac, and the home or student user who frequently needs to use non-Mac apps.
Pro Edition - 1 Year subscription
- Run Windows on your Mac
- Support for Windows 10 and El Capitan
- Travel Mode
- Disk space savings for popular cloud services
- Use of Parallels Access for 3 months
- Maximum of 8GB vRAM / 4 vCPUs per VM
- Premium 24/7 phone and email support for 30 days
Designed for the developer, tester, or power user who needs the very best performance for running non-Mac apps on Mac.Everything in the Desktop edition plus:
Business Edition - 1 Year subscription
- Complimentary Parallels Access
- Microsoft Visual Studio Plug-in
- Support for popular development, design, and test tools including Docker, Jenkins, and Chef
- Advanced networking tools
- Support for Business Cloud Services
- Maxium 64GB vRAM / 16 vCPUs per VM
- Premium 24/7 phone and email support
Designed for professionals, teams, and IT departments that manage multiple Mac and need to run Windows on Mac with the very best performance.Everything in the Pro edition plus:
- Centralised administration and management including single key installations. Mass deploy and mass manage Parallels Desktop and Windows VMs for your employees.
- Premium 24/7 phone and email support. With business-class 24/7 phone and email support, you are fully covered.
: By default Business Edition will not have Professional Features enabled, but they can be enabled using Mass Deployment package settings, CLI or in PD UI