@RISK integrates into Microsoft Excel and performs risk analysis using Monte Carlo simulation to allow you to take all possible outcomes into account. This means you can judge which risks to take and which ones to avoid, allowing for the best decision making under uncertainty. Plus @RISK comes with Six Sigma statistics, functions and reports that can be used to identify, measure, and root out the causes of variability in your production and service processes and designs. There are three editions of @RISK - Standard, Professional, and Industrial - to allow you to select the feature set which best meets your needs.
@RISK for Excel
Includes the functionality of @RISK Standard, plus:
- Integrated distribution fitting - defines distribution functions for you based on historical or industry data
- @RISK Library - SQL database for storing and sharing with others @RISK distribution functions, model components and simulation results
- Excel Developer Kit (XDK) - automate and customise @RISK commands and functions so you can control every aspect of @RISK in your spreadsheet
- Stress analysis - control the range that is sampled from a distribution function
- Advanced sensitivity analysis - see how changes in input (distributions or regular values) affect simulation results
- @RISK goal seek - uses multiple simulations to find an input value that achieves a target simulation result you specify.
Includes the functionality of @RISK Pro, plus includes:
- Advanced @RISKAccelerator which speeds up simulations with parallel processing
- @RISK Industrial also includes RISKOptimizer which enables you to combine Monte Carlo simulations with genetic algorithm optimisation technology to allow the optimisation of Excel spreadsheet models that contain uncertain values.