Netop VISION for Chrome Books [NOLP - Academic - Renewal (Maintenance - NAP) (1-Year) (2000-3999) Per User (In a single domain) - Electronic *Non-Returnable*]
Our Part #: 1198073 |
delivered via Email
Vision for Chromebooks is the classroom management app that helps teachers save time, enhance learning, and keep students safe by providing visibility into all student activities. Easily redirect students’ attention by freezing screens or blocking websites with the click of a button.
- See everything your students see on their computers, even outside of the browser. Easily see who needs help or redirection.
- Blank screens and block input with the push of a button. Refocus students’ attention, reclaiming instruction time.
- Share the teacher’s screen on all student Chromebooks. Focus attention and facilitate comprehension.
- Block websites, keeping students safe and on-task.
- Teacher app runs on any device with a Chrome browser - monitor and share screens from a Chromebook, Mac or Windows computer.
- Seamless Google Classroom integration, making setup fast and easy.
Netop Open License Program
- The NOLP License for Vision for Chromebook is based on the number of users in one Domain (e.g. mywebsite.com).
- Additional licenses for the same domain can be added to a NOLP if the NOLP is protected by an active Netop Advantage program
- NOLP add-on licenses are priced at the volume level equal to the existing NOLP quantity plus the number of add-on licenses being purchased
- Additional licenses added to an existing NOLP inherit the NOLPs Netop Advantage program status including expiration date
- NOLP add-on licenses are ordered using the prefix ADD- in front of the standard NOLP part numbers
Netop Advantage Program
- Annual subscription price per user in one Domain (e.g. mywebsite.com). License to be paid up front.
- Additional licenses (users in same Domain) can only be added during the subscription term
- Add-on licenses are priced at the volume level equal to the existing quantity plus the number of add-on licenses being purchased
- Additional licenses added inherit the status including expiration date of the subscription
- Add-on licenses are ordered using the prefix ADD- in front of the standard part numbers
- Subscription license renewals are ordered using the prefix RNW-in front of the standard part numbers
- The Netop Advantage program is an annual support and upgrade program that keeps customers current with
new releases and provides technical support.
- New versions and technical support services are available for those Netop products for which a Netop
Advantage program has been purchased.
- The first year of the Advantage program is provided at no additional charge with the purchase of new and upgrade licences.
- The Advantage program can be renewed on or before the annual expiration date. The yearly fee is paid in advance.
- Advantage renewals are ordered using the prefix ADV- in front of the standard part number of the license being renewed.
- Any customer with an expired Advantage program can upgrade to the current version of the product they own by purchasing the corresponding upgrade license
- In all cases, upgrade purchases come with 12 months of Netop Advantage starting from the date the upgrade is purchased
- All Vision Pro upgrades include Vision Mobile and a Vision Pro Learning Center account
- Upgrades are ordered using the prefix U- in front of the standard part number of the license being upgraded
School or district must be using Google Apps for Education (GAFE) and Google Classroom
- For Chromebooks, Chrome OS version 51 or later
- For other devices (teacher device only), Chrome browser version 51 or later
Student and teacher devices must use the same network.
Users can also be in subnetworks, provided that discovery ports are configured.