Create high-impact, dynamic presentations while integrating workflow and ways to easily share information with Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013. PowerPoint 2013 introduces a new Presenter View which makes it easy to keep your notes on one screen and the slides on another, new widescreen-friendly themes and theme variations, touch support, integration with SkyDrive and Office 365, plus much more.
What's new in PowerPoint 2013
Easier to get started
PowerPoint 2013 gives you several ways to start your next presentation using a template, a theme, a recent presentation, a not-so-recent presentation or a blank one.
Improved presentation tools
Better design tools
- New Presenter View makes it easy to see your notes on your monitor whilst your audience only sees the slides.
- New widescreen layout in 16:9 format, and new themes that take advantage of widescreen possibilities.
- Start an online meeting by sharing your PowerPoint slides via a link or through Lync, your audience can join you from anywhere, on any supported device.
- Theme variations make it easier to customise and select different colour palettes and font families.
- Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects, such as pictures, shapes and more are close to even.
- Now when you create a motion path, PowerPoint shows you where your object will end up.
- Support for more media formats such as .mp4 and .mov with H.264 video and AAC audio. Also included are more codecs.
- New eyedropper tool lets you can capture the exact color from an object on your screen and then apply it to any shape.
Interact with PowerPoint on almost any device including a Windows 8 PC. Using typical touch gestures, you can swipe, tap, scroll, zoom, and pan your way through your slides.
Share and save
Save your PowerPoint presentations to SkyDrive or to your organisation's site. You can even work together with your colleagues on the same file at the same time. Plus now you can give feedback in PowerPoint with the new Comments pane.