What is Adobe Creative Cloud for teams?
Adobe Creative Cloud is an affordable, simple-to-manage membership which
gives each person access to every Adobe Creative Suite® 6 app, as well as
additional tools that aren’t part of CS6 - like Adobe Muse™, Adobe Acrobat® XI,
Photoshop® Lightroom® 4 and Adobe Edge Tools & Services. License
management and billing are completely centralised and there’s no need to worry
about updates, Creative Cloud for teams gives you access to all the latest features
as they’re released, so your team will always have the latest tools.
Creative Cloud for teams makes collaboration easier than ever. Each of your team
members receives 100GB of cloud-based storage, sharing and collaboration
capabilities, device syncing and access to Adobe’s expert support organisation.
Adobe has announced Creative Cloud for teams single app
- One Creative Cloud desktop app of your choice as well as all updates and new features as soon as they are available
- 20GB of cloud storage for file sharing and collaboration
- Access to Behance ProSite to publish work to the world’s leading creative community
Ideal for organisations that:
- Have team members who only use one Adobe product and do not require the entire set of desktop tools
- Have a mixed environment with a need for the complete plan in some areas of the business and the
single-app plan in other business areas
- Want to try Creative Cloud for teams, but do not have the budget or are not ready to commit to the
Acrobat and Lightroom are currently unavailable for purchase as a single app, only commercial pricing available.
How to purchase Adobe Creative Cloud for teams or a single app.
Adobe Creative Cloud for teams is available through the Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP) which is Adobe’s new subscription-based licensing program designed for companies of all sizes. With a VIP membership, no minimum license purchase is required. Management is easy, deployment is immediate and compliance is automatic.