ReSharper C++ [Commercial - Subscription Licence (1-Year) (Personal) (1) Licence - Electronic *Non-Returnable* Windows]
Our Part #: 1130530 |
delivered via Email
Find and get rid of unused code? Migrate your code to C# 6? Convert loops to LINQ at will? Find and prevent possible exceptions? Use a common naming standard? All that and a lot more code improvements is made possible with ReSharper's code analysis.
50+ refactorings and 350+ context actions help safely organize code and move it around the solution, distribute responsibility, decouple, decrease complexity, or simply use alternative language syntax.
ReSharper helps instantly land at any code in a solution, no matter how large it is. It can also navigate you from any symbol to related code such as implementations of a given interface, extension methods of a class, or usages of a field.
ReSharper can create a lot of code for you: from new files and classes to conditional blocks and GUIDs; from methods and properties required by an interface being implemented to equality checks and formatting members.
- All ReSharper Ultimate tools now work with Visual Studio 2017 RC.
- ReSharper C++ 2016.3 starts to support the Catch unit testing framework; adds refactorings to introduce or inline typedefs; improves Quick Documentation and Quick Info controls; and adopts the idea of postfix completion and postfix templates from the mainline ReSharper.
- dotCover 2016.3 comes with a more compact way to highlight coverage status in Visual Studio code editors, which is very relevant for Continuous Testing. It also receives new filtering options that let you easily select code to be covered.
- dotPeek 2016.3 introduces a metadata viewer in the Assembly Explorer.
- dotMemory 2016.3 adds new inspections to check your application on finalized objects and objects queued for finalization.
- dotTrace 2016.3 brings a wide range of improvements for its Timeline Viewer, including Subsystems, the Debug Output filter, and the Native Memory Allocations event filter.
• ReSharper Build: ReSharper Build is an out-of-process incremental build tool that can take advantage of multiple processes, visualizes different kinds of project build status, and is optimized for large solutions with lots of dependencies.
• Revised Stack Trace Explorer:
Stack Trace Explorer provides links to types in addition to methods and to parse more types of data, including WinDbg GCRoot dumps and Visual Studio Call Stack tool window contents.
• Usage-aware Go to declaration:
ReSharper 2016.1 extends the functionality of Go to declaration (as well as Ctrl+click) so that you can also use the shortcut to look up usages.
• Out-of-the-box postfix templates:
Postfix templates allow reducing backward caret jumps while typing C# code.
• Device family-specific views in UWP applications:
Universal Windows Platform enables using device family-specific XAML views to provide different UI for different types of devices. ReSharper 2016.1 learns to handle this technique with dedicated code inspections, quick-fixes and context actions.
A Personal License is a named-user license which restricts the use of the software to the person who purchased that license. The license allows for installation of the software on different computers (at work and/or at home), provided that multiple instances of the software will not be used at the same time.
Commercial Licenses are available to legal entities, including companies and organisations (both for-profit and non-profit), requiring the software for general commercial use. Commercial Licenses that are registered in a legal entity name allow for use of the software on any computer, operating system, and by any developer within a legal entity, provided that the total number of concurrent users never exceeds the number of purchased licenses.
Per concurrent user model
A number of purchased licenses enables a legal entity to use the software by the corresponding number of developers at a time.
A single license allows for use of the software on different operating systems, provided that it's not concurrent use.
A license is perpetual to the purchased version of the software. Upgrades are optional and provided pursuant to the ReSharper maintenance terms. Each subsequent upgrade automatically terminates rights for use of the previous versions.
Use of the software is restricted to a licensed legal entity with no right to transfer the software to third parties.
Maintenance and Support
Commercial Licenses qualify you for the following maintenance and support services:
- Unlimited access to technical support via e-mail
- Free upgrades to generally available bug fix and minor releases
- 40% off the full license price when upgrading to future major releases
Provides features for all supported languages and technologies, except C++, including cross-language functionality.
If you develop solely on C++, you can start enjoying ReSharper's extensive C++ capabilities without features in other languages that are unnecessary to you.
ReSharper Ultimate license
This license allows you to use ReSharper, ReSharper C++, as well as dotTrace, dotCover, and dotMemory.