AlertFox End-User Monitor helps track website availability and performance by synthetically monitoring web transactions from an end-user perspective. AlertFox can run tests directly in Firefox and Internet Explorer to monitor complicated steps. It allows you to test all your business critical and customer-facing Web applications from inside or outside your firewall.
PRO1: For Standard Websites
PRO2: For Complex Websites
- Run in 3 browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer and iMacros browser.
- Global monitoring from distributed data centers in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Includes 2 tests per hour.
- Silver level support.
- Classic monitoring supports 10 sites/servers monitored (1-minute interval).
Contains everything in the PRO1 package, plus:
PRO3: For Business Websites
- Includes 5 tests per hour.
- Monitor Flash, Silverlight, Java and AJAX websites.
- Free iMacros Standard licence.
- Classic monitoring supports 20 sites/servers monitored (1-minute interval).
Contains everything in the PRO2 package, plus:
- Includes up to 10 tests running every 5 minutes.
- Gold level support.
- Free macros creation service.
- Classic monitoring supports 30 sites/servers monitored (1-minute interval).