Ipswitch Analytics monitors and documents MOVEit file transfer activities between employees, customers and partners. Whether you want to improve end-to-end performance and reliability, enable end-users to self-manage their file transfers, or reduce compliance costs, Ipswitch Analytics provides the insight you need.
- Monitor file transfer activity and track performance. - Track MOVEit performance indicators such as failed transfers by end-point, peak load performance, and total throughput trends.
- Automate report creation and distribution for SLA and policy compliance - Customize reports, establish distribution lists with fine-grained access control and schedule auto-generated reports for delivery. Email alerts are sent to authorized users as reports are generated.
- Manage workflow, file transfer, security and audit activity in one place. - A single view of all MOVEit Transfer and MOVEit Automation servers activity. Manage key parameters for all file transfer processes such as transfer activity, user access, encryption, and file formatting.
- Simplify the audit process. - Instantly validate all MOVEit activity with a single consolidated view. Create custom reports or use over 50 out-of-the-box templates. Drag-and-drop elements to organize presentation of key metrics to validate compliance with SLA, regulatory and corporate policies.
INTERACTIVE ACTIVITY MONITOR
Key performance indicators are dynamically updated including, throughput, transfer outcomes, and automated tasks.
Over 50 out-of-the-box templates to manage workflows, transfers, security and audits. Easy creation of reports by starting from pre-defined templates.
Automate report generation, distribution, and notification based on defined schedules.
ROLE-BASED ACCESS CONTROL
Administrators have fine-grained access control by assigning roles to each user. Roles limit access to features, such as ability to create custom reports, schedule report generation, or user
access to reports. Roles include: Systems Administrator; Creator, Partner, and Reader.
Create policies to manage user access. Restrict user’s ability to view data associated with defined organisations, servers, or users.
VISIBILITY TO TRANSFERS VIA EXCHANGE
Investigate and compare secure vs non-secure file transfers occurring via Microsoft® Exchange
LIGHT WEIGHT SERVER AGENT
Access and consolidate data from any MOVEit Transfer and MOVEit Automation servers via a co-located Ipswitch Analytics Server Agent.
BROWSER - BASED UI
The Ipswitch Analytics HTML 5 interface allows dynamic update of data and offers a drag-and-drop user experience.
Use pie charts, bar charts or time series charts to better gain insight to activity and performance data.
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Server (64-bit): Windows Server 2012 R2; Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2008 R2.
Supported virtualisation environments:
Support for virtual servers running on VMWare ESX 5 and Hyper-V 2008, 2012.
4 core 2.2 GHz. 4GB-16GB RAM and 1TB-4TB HDD, depending on # of transactions as shown in chart below:
Network Interface Card:
Ipswitch Analytics supports the following MOVEit Servers and versions:
- MOVEit File Transfer Server (DMZ) (7.5, 8.0, or 8.1)
- MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) High Availability and Disaster Recovery (7.5, 8.0, or 8.1)
- MOVEit Central (7.2, 8.0, or 8.1)
Ipswitch Analytics Agents Hardware:
Agents must be installed on or have network connection to MOVEit databases.
- MOVEit Central Failover (7.2, or 8.0)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard/Enterprise (local or remote)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard/Enterprise (local or remote)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Standard/Enterprise (local or remote)
- MySQL 5.1.x - 5.5 (local only)