Ipswitch WS_FTP Professional is a simple, feature packed, easy to use FTP client for transferring files over FTP, SSL, SSH or HTTP/S protocols. WS_FTP Professional provides a high level of security with support for 256 bit AES encryption, OpenPGP encryption and FIPS cryptography to ensure your files are protected through-out the transfer process and comes with a variety of ways to automate tasks such as email notification, synchronisation, compression, post-transfer event support and scheduling.
An Ipswitch Service Agreement provides you with:
- Unlimited live technical support via phone and e-mail
- Software Updates and Upgrades: Bug fixes, performance improvements, new features and Update/Upgrade releases are included for the support period.
Please note: You must register your software to receive support.
Terms of coverage
- Supported versions: Only the current version and one previous version and their associated add-ons (within 90 days of release of the current version) are supported.
- Term: Service is provided for one year from your date of purchase.
- Scope: Technical support is limited to the reporting and correction of product defects and installation and configuration assistance.
- Updates & Upgrades: All Updates & Upgrades (bug fixes, maintenance releases, and new feature versions) are included; any optional plug-ins, add-ons, and new product offerings are not included with this Agreement.
- Non-transferable: This Service Agreement cannot be transferred or assigned. It only applies to the specific covered product( s) duly licensed from Ipswitch or an authorized Ipswitch reseller.
- Third party products: This Agreement does not cover third party applications, hardware, or use of Ipswitch software in unsupported environments.
- Limitation of liability: Ipswitch's cumulative liability to you or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands or actions arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall not exceed the amount paid to Ipswitch for this Service Agreement.