Intel System Studio is a comprehensive tool suite that speeds the development and optimisation of energy efficient, high performance, smart, connected devices across Intel architecture-based systems and embedded applications.
Supporting the newest Intel platforms and operating systems, Intel System Studio helps boost power efficiency and code performance on large and small devices with optimised compilers and performance libraries. New debug and trace analyser capabilities deliver strong system stability and reliability while ensuring code threading and memory access are correct.
Available in three editions:
- Improved architecture tuning
- Graphics engine offload
- High-demand processing
- New debug and trace technologies
- Better energy efficiency profiling for Android, Windows and Linux across mobile and embedded devices
Tools to build performance-optimised code.
Everything in Composer Edition plus tools to analyse performance, power efficiency, and code correctness.
Everything in the Professional Edition plus system-wide debug and trace for more robustness.
Intel System Studio – Composer Edition
This edition includes:
Intel System Studio – Professional Edition
- Intel C++ Compiler
- Intel Integrated Performance Primitives
- Intel Math Kernel Library
- Intel Threading Building Blocks
- Application Debuggers
The Professional Edition includes everything in the Composer Edition, plus:
Intel System Studio – Ultimate Edition
- Intel VTune Amplifier
- Intel Energy Profiler
- System Analyzer
- Frame Analyzer (Windows host only)
- Platform Analyzer (Windows host only)
- Intel Inspector for Systems
The Ultimate Edition includes everything in the Professional Edition, plus:
- Intel System Debugger (JTAG)
- Intel Debug Extensions for WinDbg