Infragistics Ultimate makes it easy to build stunning applications with incredible performance. Start showing your customers beautiful, interactive prototypes right from the beginning. Take those prototypes forward and integrate amazing controls including animated data visualisation to take your app to the next level. With all of the functionality for building Web, Windows and mobile apps included, you have all you need and with built in wizards, templates and step-by-step videos, building your first app is simple. Infragistics have tested and tuned against the industry and in mllions of real world applications including mission critical Fortune 500 apps to make sure your apps are fast.
Infragistics Ultimate exclusively includes Indigo Studio.
What's New in Infragistics Ultimate 16.2
- Prototyping and Usability Testing
Build code-free, interactive, responsive prototypes of your application with Indigo Studio, and get insights on how your prototype performs with real people using Indigo Studio’s remote, unmoderated usability testing. Test design alternatives and get concise study summaries, task success rates, completion times and a click-map view.
Charts with Blazing Speed
Modern Desktop Experiences
Modern Desktop Experiences
There are several great changes and additions to the WPF controls: a new Royal Dark theme based on the popular Metro Dark theme. Also a new category chart, which includes the same benefits implemented in the Ignite UI chart – a simpler API, beautiful default settings and styles and smoother rendering. Along with this the grid, calendar, pie chart have been improved. Infragistics aren’t stopping there: they have added a unique Zoom control in Windows Forms to enhance mobile experiences, a new Navigation and Peek control which matches the Office experience, and completely revamped the Color Picker so you can modernize your UI and give your users more options.
Infragistics Ultimate offers agile, high-performing grids, and Ignite UI and WPF both get grid treatment in 16.2. In WPF, there is a new “Select All' button on the field chooser, and Infragistics have added data template support to the Property Grid. Ignite UI gets new features as well, like collapsible column groups, a 10X increase in sorting performance, and high-performance rendering samples demonstrating real-time data scenarios. the grids are easy to develop with and faster than ever.
New in Infragistics Ultimate 2015 Vol 2 Release
New in Infragistics Windows Forms
- Data Chart
- Flat Data Source
- Pivot Grid - featuring a new color scheme, compact view and user-resizable headers in row area
- Parity with XAML DV Controls - featuring all the visualisations from other Infragistics controls, including: area series, bar series, column series, point series, spline series, spline area series, step area series, step line series, range area series, range spline area series, range column series, range bar series and waterfall series.
- UltraToolbarsManager - featuring WPF support
- Coded UI - tests support for VS2012
New in Infragistics WPF
- Right-to-Left support across all relevant UI controls.
- xamSpreadSheet - now moved from CTP to RTM release
- xamDiagram - now moved from CTP to RTM release
- xamProperty Grid.
- xamPivot Grid - introduces print support
- xamDataGrid - new features include IsReadOnly property for fields, new TemplateField, support for creating editor specific field objects and customisable TabStop behavior for grid cells
- Coded UI - achieve level 1 support for all WPF controls.
- New ThemeManager/AppStylist - change the theme of a single control, or an entire application with a single line of code
- xamColorPicker update featuring Onmouseover & Onclick options
New in Infragistics Ignite UI
- Imaging Library for WinRT IGExcel Framework.
- igTreeGrid - gives you an efficient way of visualising flat data in a hierarchical view
- WYSIWYG Editor for HTML5 - drag and drop page designer for HTML5.
- igGrid - now supports append rows on demand, column fixing & visualisation, right-click support and selection mode refactoring.
- API Docs Deep Linking.
- iOS Theme for Mobile
- Bootstrap Theming to jQuery UI - easily use your favorite Bootstrap theme with Ignite UI components.
New in Infragistics Indigo Studio
- AngularJS Directives with Two-Way Data Binding.
- Introduces support for responsive design prototyping
- Replace and delete existing shared prototypes
- Auto-size images for iOS device prototypes
- Support for nested groups within groups
- View screen states in project home
- Add navigate-to interaction to screen state
- Nest screenpart within screenpart
- Cut and paste improvements.
Standard Support includes all controls, subscription services updates, upgrades and new product releases for one year and C# source code for all controls.
Priority Support includes all controls, subscription services updates, upgrades and new product releases for one year and C# source code for all controls; plus one year of priority phone, 24-hour chat and rapid response online support.