SQL safe [Commercial - Renewal (1-Year) (Additional Years Agreement) (Per Year) (1) Licence - Electronic Windows]
Published By: Idera
Pricing for this product is available on request. Please click the "Call me" button to request a call back.
Our Part #: 848502 |
delivered via Email
Please note the following product purchase requirements:
Please provide Server Name and Instance Name that is hosting the IDERA tool database/repository.
Idera¿s SQL safe provides a high-performance backup and recovery solution for Microsoft SQL Server. SQL safe saves money by reducing database backup time by up to 50% over native backups and reducing backup disk space requirements by up to 95%. SQL safe also enables complete ¿hands-free¿ automated backup of your entire SQL Server infrastructure and ensures compliance with your organisation¿s backup and recovery policies. From implementations with tens of SQL servers to enterprises with hundreds of servers spread around the globe, SQL safe is the only SQL Server backup and recovery solution that scales to meet the challenge.
High performance backup and recovery
Enterprise management features
- IntelliCompress2 Technology: Provides state of the art technology that continually samples system resources and automatically adjusts the compression level to produce the smallest backup in the fastest possible time.
- Instant Restore: Patent-pending Instant Restore will bring the database online in minutes virtually eliminating application downtime. Once online, SQL safe streams data from the backup file ¿on-demand¿ to support applications and user requests while completing the restore operation in the background.
- IntelliRestore: Offers innovative IntelliRestore graphical point in time recovery. Using a sliding time scale, choose a point in time, and SQL safe will automatically assemble all the backup components necessary to restore the database to the specified point in time.
- Network Resilient: Eliminate backup and restore failures due to temporary network outages by pausing and then resuming from the point where it left off once the network comes back online.
- Encryption: Provides AES 128 and AES 256-bit encryption with less than 0.5% performance degradation.
- Backup Mirroring: Quickly and easily write duplicate backup files to different locations during a single backup operation.
- Login Copy: Bring recovered databases online faster by allowing SQL safe to create missing SQL Server logins and resolve any orphaned database users.
- Centralised Management Console: Provides a central enterprise console with real-time and historical monitoring of backup and restore operations as well as provide central job management capabilities.
- Central Repository: All backup and restore information is stored in a central repository to enable full auditing of backup history across the enterprise.
- Backup, Restore and Log Shipping Policies: Define backup, restore and log shipping policies and monitor to ensure backups and restores perform as specified.
- Alerting: Receive alerts on the result of any operation, including failures, warning, misses or even successful operations in your environment.
- Reports: Provides a comprehensive catalog of customisable reports delivered using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Tivoli Storage Manager Integration: Provides an interface to IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) for permanent, state-of-the-art storage of SQL safe backup files.
- Multiple Interfaces: Provides multiple interfaces ¿ enterprise console, command-line and XSP.
SQL safe lite
SQL safe backup
- Backup compression up to 95% - 1 level available
- Scriptable interface (command line or Extended Stored Procedure)
- Striped backup
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
- SQL virtual database support.
Contains all of the features of SQL safe lite, plus:
- Backup compression up to 95% - 6 different levels available
- Network resilient backups
- Backup mirroring
- Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)
- Visual point in time restore
- Manage and monitor real-time operations from a central console
- Intuitive backup and restore wizards
- Multi-server job scheduling
- Automated deployment of backup engine
- Alerting (email notification)
- Log shipping
- Comprehensive reporting.