AppScan Express Edition enables small or mid-sized organisations to adopt web application security with a cost-effective solution that automates Web application security testing. AppScan is an industry leading web application security testing tool that scans and tests for all common web application vulnerabilities ¿ including those identified in the WASC threat classification ¿ such as SQL-Injection, Cross-site Scripting and Buffer Overflow.
Please contact us for more information.
- Fully integrated malware scanning: scans Web sites for both embedded malware and links to malicious or undesirable sites to ensure your Web site is not infecting visitors or directing them to unwanted or dangerous sites without their knowledge
- Assists in meeting key compliance standards such as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Payment Application Data Security (PA-DSS) (new) and ISO 27001 and ISO 27002
- Simplified scan results with the Results Expert wizard: Provides advanced remediation recommendations necessary to fix issues uncovered during the scan
- Enables security testing for emerging Web vulnerabilities: now includes tests to detect Remote RSS feed injection, vulnerable ActiveX, File upload, Flash source code disclosure, and more
- Supports Windows operating systems