ComponentOne Studio for Windows Forms provides a comprehensive suite of Windows Forms controls including data grids, charting tools and a reporting solution - in total over 60 controls. Amongst the highlights are the data grid controls to provide grouping, filtering, sorting and more, the charting control to visualise data with over 80 different chart types complete with powerful chart designer and the reporting controls to provide powerful reporting capabilities with 34 built in templates and a Report Designer. The suite of controls ships with multiple themes that can be applied to all the controls including a Windows 7 theme and a Microsoft Office 2010 theme.
New in ComponentOne Studio for WinForms 2015 v1
- Reporting Enhancements - Reports for WinForms includes several enhancements
including an improved look and feel in the C1ReportDesigner application and in other UI components, improved Crystal Reports import, a non-paginated SSRS viewer (similar to Reports for WinRT) and C1Report scripting enhancements (better designer script editor and “global' script module per report).
- New RangeSlider Control - The new RangeSlider control in Input for WinForms goes
beyond a basic slider control and provides two thumb elements instead of one, allowing end users to select data ranges at run time.
- GanttView Enhancements - This release includes performance enhancements in
GanttView for WinForms and the ability to add or delete tasks conditionally.
- Right-to-left Support in Tiles - Tiles for WinForms now includes RTL (right-to-left)
support to improve localization in your apps.
New in ComponentOne Studio for WinForms 2014 v3
- Cube Support - OLAP for WinForms now includes SASS Cube Support and asynchronous processing. At run time, users can build reports from cube data just like regular data sets.
- SSRS Report Support - Reports for WinForms now supports viewing SSRS Reports. In the 2014v3 release, the C1PrintPreview control includes components that allow developers to pass parameters, render and view SSRS Reports.
- Input Enhancements - This release includes enhancements to Input for WinForms. These include more control over focus movement, length, input filtering, and button alignment, as well as Japanese mask symbols, validation messages, programmatic spinner movement, and Japanese date formats.
- High Resolution Support - Ribbon for WinForms now includes support for screens with a high DPI/resolution.
ComponentOne Standard Support
ComponentOne Standard Support is a one year subscription included in the purchase of the product and can be renewed once the year's subscription is up. Standard support provides:
ComponentOne Platinum Support
- Product updates - for the period of your subscription you will receive any updates for the products you hold licenses for
- Email support - submit an incident through email
- Online support - submit an incident through the Web and receive an email response
- Knowledgebase access - provides access to key documents on all products
- Forum access - provide comments and share knowledge in the ComponentOne forums
- Email project for analysis
ComponentOne Platinum Support is an optional purchase. Platinum support provides:
- 24 hour FastTrack response (excludes weekends and US holidays) - submit issues to ComponentOne and ComponentOne will attempt to provide a resolution within 24 hours
- Phone support - talk directly to ComponentOne to get your issues solved
- Pre-release access to software - get access to ComponentOne beta software releases