ComponentOne Studio for WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) provides powerful, visually rich controls. Use the data grid control to allow users to effortlessly sort, group and filter data, the chart control to visualise your data with numerous chart types and themes, the scheduler control to provide powerful scheduling functionality, the report control for data reporting and exporting, and more. The controls are easy to style, support data binding to numerous sources and are customisable to meet your specific requirements. Additionally, Studio for WPF fully supports XBAP to deploy WPF applications with ComponentOne WPF controls through an internet browser.
Promote Collaboration using XAML-based Controls
Extend your deployment capabilities with XBAP support
ComponentOne WPF controls are built with XAML to promote collaboration in your team and fit seamlessly into your Developer/Designer workflow.
The WPF components are fully compatable with the XBAP deployment capabilities of Windows Presentaion Foundation. The XBAP deployment allows publishing to the client¿s (supported) browser for a full featured application without an Windows installation.
Animate Your Data, Enhance Your User Experience
Studio for WPF components can give your application rich Data Visualisations with little effort. ComponentOne have capitalised on the capabilities of this new presenation layer framework to bring you the tools for enhancing your User Experience.
Take Reports from Basic & Brilliant
The quality of reports can make or break an application. Reports for WPF provides incredible capabilities with 3D Charts, dynamic controls, interactive components, and easy databinding. ComponentOne have also provided the capabilities of standard reports with print, preview and export utilities.
Add the Hottest Themes to Your Apps Including: Windows 7, Office 2010, OS-X and more
Many controls are dull by nature and we want your UI to match your elaborate code. All of ComponentOne's new components are packaged with new and improved Themes based on the latest trends in UI design.
ComponentOne Standard Support
ComponentOne Standard Support is a one year subscription included in the purchase of the product and can be renewed once the year's subscription is up. Standard support provides:
ComponentOne Platinum Support
- Product updates - for the period of your subscription you will receive any updates for the products you hold licenses for
- Email support - submit an incident through email
- Online support - submit an incident through the Web and receive an email response
- Knowledgebase access - provides access to key documents on all products
- Forum access - provide comments and share knowledge in the ComponentOne forums
- Email project for analysis
ComponentOne Platinum Support is an optional purchase. Platinum support provides:
- 24 hour FastTrack response (excludes weekends and US holidays) - submit issues to ComponentOne and ComponentOne will attempt to provide a resolution within 24 hours
- Phone support - talk directly to ComponentOne to get your issues solved
- Pre-release access to software - get access to ComponentOne beta software releases