ComponentOne Studio Enterprise features hundreds of .NET controls to improve the user interface (UI) of your WinForms, Windows 8, WPF, ASP.NET, Silverlight, iPhone, Compact Framework, Windows Phone and ActiveX applications. The rich set of components make it easy to retrieve, present and report on data and add navigation and scheduling capabilities to your application. Design time support makes it easier to setup and databind the controls and themes for Office and Windows give your applications a professional appearance. With ComponentOne Studio Enterprise, you can add advanced functionality to your applications whilst writing less code in less time.
- Studio for WinForms - 65+ .NET Windows Forms controls
- Studio for WPF - 50+ WPF controls
- Wijmo - 40+ controls for ASP.NET WebForms + MVC
- Studio for Silverlight - 60+ Silverlight controls
- Studio for WinRT XAML - a range of WinRT XAML controls for building Windows Store apps
- Studio for Windows Phone - 20+ controls for Windows Phone 7 applications
- Studio for ActiveX - suite of COM controls.
Feature packed toolset
With controls for Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.NET AJAX, Silverlight, .NET Compact Framework, iPhone and ActiveX, there are literally hundreds of controls including grids, charts, reports, schedules, menus, toolbars, Ribbon, PDF and more.
Design time support
SmartTag supports allows for easy customisation of controls within Visual Studio and ComponentOne SmartDesigner provides a rich interactive design interface to build more complex applications.
Consistent application styling with professional themes
Improve the appearance of your application, giving it a polished and professional look with the new 2013 Microsoft Office system and Windows 8 themes. An entire application theme can be applied by setting one property value.
Database application development
UI components can be bound to data sources without writing code. Replace the traditional ADO.NET dataset with ComponentOne DataObjects, and increase your application's performance. Access, scroll, and browse millions of database records instantly.
Consistent object models to accelerate your development skills
The consistent object models and documentation eliminate the learning curve when developing across application platforms.
Integration with Composite UI Application Block (CAB)
With Composite UI Application Block (CAB) you can take advantage of the powerful Microsoft Windows desktop. Build complex user interfaces that are easily deployed and configured, provide a rich user experience, and are developed in a predictable and agile way.
ComponentOne Standard Support
ComponentOne Standard Support is a one year subscription included in the purchase of the product and can be renewed once the year's subscription is up. Standard support provides:
ComponentOne Platinum Support
- Product updates - for the period of your subscription you will receive any updates for the products you hold licenses for
- Email support - submit an incident through email
- Online support - submit an incident through the Web and receive an email response
- Knowledgebase access - provides access to key documents on all products
- Forum access - provide comments and share knowledge in the ComponentOne forums
- Email project for analysis
ComponentOne Platinum Support is an optional purchase. Platinum support provides:
- 24 hour FastTrack response (excludes weekends and US holidays) - submit issues to ComponentOne and ComponentOne will attempt to provide a resolution within 24 hours
- Phone support - talk directly to ComponentOne to get your issues solved
- Pre-release access to software - get access to ComponentOne beta software releases