PhantomPDF provides users a cost effective, business ready solution to securely work with PDF documents and forms. It provides a full featured platform to view, create, edit, collaborate, share, secure, organize, export, OCR, secure, and sign PDF. PhantomPDF is available in two editions: Standard and Business. PhantomPDF Standard delivers the right features at the right price to deliver professional looking PDF documents. Best of all, it is now available with ConnectedPDF (cPDF), which is a breakthrough technology that brings new levels of accountability, collaboration, and productivity to the creation, sharing, and tracking of PDF documents worldwide.
Edit and modify PDF contents
- Automatically identifies text boxes and allows users to paragraph
edit within that text box.
- Quickly edit document content to correct mistakes.
- Adds text, images, and video to your PDF documents.
Create industry-standard compliant PDFs from any printable file
- Enables desktop and mobile knowledge workers collaborate on PDF documents.
- Participate in a Shared Review initiated by PhantomPDF Business to include PhantomPDF Business, Foxit Reader, and MobilePDF Business users.
Export PDF Content
- Since Foxit products are ISO 32000-1 / PDF 1.7 standard compliant, they are compatible with other PDF products like those from Adobe.
- PDF/A support for long-term archiving.
- Easily share PDF content by exporting to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
RTF; HTML; XML; text; and image formats.
Standard and XFA Form Filling
OCR Text Recognition
- Supports interactive and non-interactive PDF forms XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filler allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
Scan documents directly to PDF file
- Converts scanned content into selectable and searchable text.
Edit scanned documents
- Scans and converts in one step - streamline workflow by converting paper documents to electronic PDF files.
- Editable Text mode allows the resulting OCRed file to be edited using paragraph
Compare PDF documents
- Highlights the differences between two PDF documents to help you identify what has been changed.
- Add, delete, or combine pages from multiple PDF files to create new PDF documents.
- Thumbnail panel allows you to re-organize pages by simply dragging and dropping
page thumbnails within a document or from one document to another.
Design and develop electronic forms
- Delete, add, swap, flatten, crop, and extract pages in a PDF document.
- Converts your current forms into electronic PDF forms.
- Easy to use forms design tools that let you create forms through automated form
field recognition and make your PDF documents more interactive.
Decrypt Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Service Protected Files
- Users providing correct credentials can decrypt and view AD RMS
protected PDF files and display dynamic security watermarks.
- Allows users seamlessly checkout and check-in PDF files located on SharePoint
Protect PDF documents with passwords and certificates
Sign PDF documents
- Controls access to PDF documents.
- Protects sensitive PDF documents to prevent loss of valuable company assets.
- Sign in your own handwriting or apply a saved image as a signature using PDF Sign.
- Send, sign and save PDF documents using DocuSign - the industry's most widely
used eSignature solution.
Optional database connectivity to Windows ODBC
- Validate the status of digital signature to verify if the document was modified since the signature was applied.
- Creates document level-scripts to connect to a database to insert new data, update
information, and delete database entries.
Manage your content with ConnectedPDF
- Convert PDF and other formats to connected PDF.
- Track who reads or edits your document.
- Register and upload a new version of cPDF document.
- Request a file from document version tree and document view record in personal
- Join/Leave a connected review without any third-party server.
- Permission configuration.
- Dynamically request, approve, and revoke permission for easy and real time access