FinePrint Server [v8.x Commercial - Maintenance (1-Year) (15-49) Per Licences - Electronic Windows]
Our Part #: 929153 |
delivered via Email
FinePrint saves you money on paper and toner, weight in your briefcase, and time and hassle in managing your print jobs. With FinePrint working for you, annoying printing problems disappear.
FinePrint 6 brings major improvements in the user interface. The aim of FinePrint is to make it easy to optimise your printed output in terms of paper usage and document appearance. This new version simplifies the user interface by allowing you to switch options on and off and adds feature which give you more control of your final printout. Changes include:
- enhanced zoom with panning of the previewed pages
- customisable Layout tab and toolbar to remove the distraction of options you don't use
- coloured stamps
- page rearrangement
- printer nicknames so you can give printers meaningful names.
- customisable printer list so you can remove irrelevant printers from the list
- copies indicator to minimise the risk of printing the wrong number
- visible binding indicator to make the page orientation clear
- improved driver settings including compression, margins and resolution
- 'delete page' icon on toolbar
- page preview window when scrolling making it easier to find pages
- The Open dialogue box contains recent list and preview
- With FinePrint you can print 2, 4, or 8 pages on a single sheet of paper which saves time and money. Maintain readability by adjusting margins.
- The FinePrint preview will show that an extra page exists and allow you to get rid of it before it prints!
- With FinePrint, it's easy to assemble your pages, save them and rearrange them in the order you want. When your set of pages is ready to go, print them out as a convenient booklet. Then email the whole formatted collection to your companion who can also print it in any desired format.
- By printing 2 up, you can see more information at a glance and spend less time flipping pages.
- With FinePrint, you can scale pages to fit on a single sheet.
- With FinePrint, you can decide if you want to eliminate bitmaps in the preview. Pages print much faster with less ink.
- With the FinePrint preview, you can detect frame problems before printing and then reprint the correct frame from the browser.
- With FinePrint, create your own letterhead and use it to print output from anywhere-including applications like spreadsheets and browsers that do not support graphics-onto customised stationery. Use the FinePrint preview to make sure that your letterhead prints perfectly.
- Use the defer printing feature to assemble printouts from different applications - and save them as a single file (if you print to Adobe Acrobat PDF Writer, you'll even have a single PDF file).
- FinePrint's easy-to-use watermark, header, and footer features enable instant customisation of your print out with useful information.
- FinePrint lets you save individual pages, and documents in a variety of useful formats. Pages can be copied to the clipboard for easy pasting into other applications.
FinePrint saves ink, paper, time and money!
- Print multiple pages on a sheet
- Combine multiple print jobs into one
- Print on electronic letterhead