PDF files can be painful to work with. Your customers don't deliver them as expected, they don't output as you want them to, and more than often you need to edit the PDF even though Adobe Acrobat doesn't support it. PitStop Pro is a plug-in for Adobe Acrobat that offers the solution to your problems. With PitStop Pro, checking and editing a PDF will be a piece of cake!
- Checks your PDF file to see if it's fit for purpose, and gives you an understandable report when there are problems.
- Automatically fixes the most common errors in your PDF files.
- Lets you manually edit almost everything in a PDF file without leaving Adobe Acrobat.
In PitStop Pro, you can set a preflight profile or use one of the many default profiles that ship with the plug-in. When you preflight a PDF file, PitStop will automatically create a clear report which tells you exactly what you need to do to get the file fit for purpose.
- The classic PitStop preflight report gives you a simple and clear overview of the errors in the file, and the things that PitStop has automatically fixed for you.
- If you want a report which highlights errors and fixes in your file, PitStop can generate a report with annotations straight into your PDF file.
- Embed missing fonts in a PDF - Don’t let missing fonts hold up your job! Download fonts from the cloud via the Monotype Baseline service.
- Convert fonts to outlines in PDF - When you need to play it safe: convert fonts to outlines in PDFs using Enfocus PitStop!
- Change fonts in a PDF - Simply select the font you’d like to replace, and change the font in your PDF.
- Edit text in a PDF - No need to go back to the design application. With PitStop Pro you can edit text in a PDF.
- Cut & paste text between PDFs - Cut & paste, as well as PitStop’s other functions, give you an easier time of editing and repurposing all of your image assets.
- Resize and reflow text and images - PitStop Pro makes resizing PDF text and PDF text reflow possible in a PDF.
- Convert image color space - If images in a PDF are in the wrong color space, PitStop can convert them for you.
- Edit images - PitStop allows you to perform multiple image manipulations within a PDF.
- Insert, remove and replace images - With PitStop Pro you can insert, change, and remove images inside a PDF.
- Add page numbers to a PDF - Add page numbers to your PDF with ease.
- Check the image resolution in a PDF - With PitStop Pro you can check if the resolution of the images in the PDF is high enough for its purpose.
- Convert RGB images to CMYK in a PDF - Check if RGB images are present in a PDF file and automatically convert these RGB images to CMYK within Acrobat.
- Detect and convert spot colors to CMYK - Convert spot colors to CMYK and vice versa in Acrobat.
- Knockout white text in a PDF - Check if white elements are set to overprint and automatically fix them, so they knock out.