Application as Service makes any application run as Windows service, benefiting from all of the advantages native Windows services provides. It ensures that your application will:
- run locally or on remote PC over network or Internet
- run at the specific time or date (backup utility, scheduler, etc.)
- restart on power failures or application crashes (client-server utilities, databases, etc.) automatically
- run at the predefined order (follows the service it depends upon)
- start prior to user logon (keyloggers, surveillance utilities, etc.)
- be executed with specified user rights and priority
You can configure Application as Service using its intuitive GUI interface or command line configurator directly from your software! Application as Service features very low CPU usage, custom environment variables, monitoring and detailed logging as well as many other features.