Anti-Malware Protection and Anti-Spam
Antivirus and Antispyware
- Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware with optional cloud-powered scanning for even better detection performance.
Local Quarantine Management
- Mailbox owners can directly interact, via a standalone browser, with quarantined spam or suspected-malware messages. Users can sort these messages, search among them, execute allowed actions, and receive regular email reports.
Database On-Demand Scan
- Administrators can choose which databases and mailboxes will be scanned. Smart scanning allows server resources to be conserved.
Anti-Spam and Anti-Phishing
- Stops spam and phishing attempts, with high interception rates. Ready to run after installation without further configuration.
Message Processing Rules
- Offers a wide range of combinations for handling every message, using standard and advanced parameters including previous anti-spam filtering or antivirus scanner results.
- Ensure no unauthorized offline media are used within your network. Blocks unauthorized devices, or allows different access levels.
Complex Infrastructure Covered
- ESET updates and program modules can be stored outside of the default location – so updates and modules don’t have to be downloaded every time a virtual machine is reverted to an earlier snapshot.
ESET Shared Local Cache
- ESET Shared Local Cache stores the metadata of scanned files so replica files on one machine are not scanned again on other virtual machines.
Native Clustering Support
- Interconnect several installed nodes of ESET Mail Security within a cluster and manage them as one, eliminating the need to replicate changes in configuration manually.
Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) Provider
- Monitors key functionalities of ESET File Security via WMI framework. This allows integration of ESET File Security into third-party management and SIEM software.
- Allows you to define processes which are ignored by the real-time protection module - especially useful for backup or live virtual machine migration.
- Install on the components you need, including Real-Time File System Protection, Web and Email Protection, Device Control, and more.
ESET Log Collector
- Collects all logs relevant for troubleshooting into one archive, which can be emailed or uploaded to a shared network drive to speed up the troubleshooting process.
Incremental Micro-Definitions - Updates and actualizations are downloaded and applied incrementally in small packages, conserving system resources and internet bandwidth without any noticeable impact.
- ESET Mail Security comes fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator, delivering a perfect “look & see' overview of the network security status.
ESET License Administrator - Handle all licenses via web browser, transparently from one place, merging, delegating and managing them in real-time.