Asset Manager [Commercial - Perpetual Licence With Maintenance (1-Year) Per Device - Boxed Direct *Non-Returnable*]
(Ex. VAT, free UK mainland delivery)
Our Part #: 885991 |
Availability: Usually delivered within 5 working days |
Media: Boxed Direct
Please note the following product purchase requirements:
- Professional Services Requied* *Min 50 Devices*
Effectively manage software and hardware assets with Asset Manager. It’s a fast and cost-effective solution that allows you to discover and track hardware and software asset inventory. With Asset Manager, you can also automatically generate usage reports matched to your software purchases and entitlements. You can track usage through metering and easily monitor software status by underutilisation, lack of use or license purchases.
New Features of Asset Manager 9.5
- Half-a-million software titles in the software DNA
- Support latest platforms for Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, SQL Server 2012
- New Microsoft App-V connector to collect information from the App-V Server
- Enhanced migration reports to show Windows 7 & 64-bit compatibility & End of Support information
- Software import from CSV file (Baseline)
- License entitlement is now independent of inventory so licenses can be added even if the software isn’t installed
- Report on software licensing on virtual machines
- New Quick Jumps and Views to speed up navigation within the tool
- New native Windows and MAC agent for extended hardware information capabilities.
With Asset Manager, you can:
- Maximise software assets - Ensure your organisation is neither under- nor over-licensed for any software titles by combining software inventory, entitlement and usage data
- Combine inventory, contracts and procurement for all your IT assets - Identify all your hardware and software inventory data from Windows and Mac OS computers. Reconcile IT asset inventory data with license agreements and entitlements.
- Accurately track and manage your vital IT supply chain - Important IT contracts and vendor relationship details can be tracked, managed and reconciled easily. Alerts notify you of upcoming events and dates related to vendors and other contacts.
- Effectively manage licenses on virtual servers and desktops - Simplify license management in virtual environments where software and hardware licenses aren’t physically linked. This is done by leveraging connectors to VMware, Hyper-V and Citrix.
- Easily integrate with other technology - Use Asset Manager to gather and manage assets with your Active Directory environment, Altiris, Microsoft SCCM or SMS, VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix.