WinZip Enterprise [v20.x Commercial - Perpetual Licence Upgrade With Maintenance (1-Year) (ML) (2-49) Per User - Electronic Windows]
Published By: Corel
Our Part #: 1131159 |
delivered via Email
Unzip all major formats
Complete file management
With just a click, open all major compression formats, including Zip, Zipx, RAR, 7z, TAR, GZIP, VHD, XZ and more.
Easily find, open, edit, move and share your files, whether they are on your computer, network or cloud service.
Protect your privacy
Easily encrypt files as you zip to secure information and data. Create read-only PDFs and add watermarks to deter copying.
Easily share large files by email, cloud services, social media and instant messaging. Quickly share links to your cloud files.
Along with the proven compression, encryption, sharing and backup in WinZip 20.5 Pro, this special version includes support for SharePoint and Amazon S3. This allows your business to offer employees easy, secure sharing across email, SharePoint, Amazon S3, Office 365 for Business, and IT-enabled clouds, social media sites and instant messaging services, all from one application. WinZip 20.5 also ensures your business meets U.S. government requirements for FIPS 140-2 encryption, both at rest and during exchange
New in WinZip Version 20.5
ENHANCED! Zip files from any location
Easily find your most-used files and folders on your PC, network and clouds in Frequent Folders, which updates dynamically.
NEW! Easier unzipping
Use the super picker to easily unzip locally or to the cloud.
NEW! More sharing options
WinZip 20.5 expands its sharing options, so you can share directly to YouTube, along with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Expanded instant message support means you can share via Twitter IM, and Office 365 groups, in addition to Google Talk/Google+ Hangouts, Yahoo! Messenger and Jabber. Combining WinZip's legendary compression and encryption with the ease of instant messaging gives you high-speed sharing without compromising security.
NEW! Scan and Share
Quickly turn a photo or document into a share-ready image or PDF with the new WinZip Scan and Share feature. Start your scan right from WinZip. Then WinZip can zip it and save it locally, on the network or on a cloud service. Or share it by email, social media or instant message—encrypt if you wish to protect your scanned information when sharing. Easily share photos, documents, receipts and more. New support for flatbed scanners means you can scan multiple images into a single PDF without using a document feeder.
Pro and Enterprise only
NEW! Snap and Share
Streamline photo sharing by quickly getting photos directly from your camera to share via WinZip.
Pro and Enterprise only
NEW! More robust file management
WinZip 20.5 takes file management further with several new features available via the new WinZip File Management ribbon.
ENHANCED! File Manager
- Create new folders on your PC, network or cloud service
- Securely delete files and folders with the new Wipe feature
- Restore accidentally deleted, copied, moved or renamed files
- Open a file from the cloud in the correct application, make changes and WinZip will update it on the cloud for you
- Open and edit a file with the default application—or open a file in an alternate application
- View property information for files and folders
- Map a folder or network location to a drive
- Copy, move, delete and multi-rename files wherever they are
- Copy a path to the clipboard; copy a cloud link to the clipboard
NEW! Background tools
- Quickly access the most-used file management tools with the new Manage Files button
- Choose new Table view to optimize your display for mouse/keyboard or select Icon view to optimize for touchscreens
- Pin your favorite folders to the top level in the File Pane or super picker for easier access
- Open WinZip Express from the File Pane for quick zipping and sharing
- View file details with the new Properties feature
- Access cameras and phones attached to your computer via folders
- Easily remove a folder from the Frequent Folders list
- Choose to always show scrollbars when using WinZip on your desktop
Regain space on your system and securely store or delete files with new background tools that remind you about: * Old files in Documents, Downloads and Pictures folders that can be zipped, deleted or moved to the cloud
- Unused files in Temp folders that can be removed and securely wiped
- Files in the Recycle Bin that can be deleted, securely wiped or restored
The Actions Pane now displays thumbnail previews of a selected file in your zip, on the computer or the network—and for any of your cloud services that support thumbnails. Click on the expand icon in the thumbnail to see a larger image in the new Preview Pane. Preview the contents of images and documents, rotate and resize images, save images as your computer background, and share the previewed file by email, IM or social media. (Requires Windows Explorer Preview technology). Now you can scroll through files in the Previewer with the flick of a finger on touch displays.
Pro and Enterprise only
NEW! Job Wizard Super Picker
Now your backups can include files from almost anywhere and now you can simply drag and drop them from Explorer or the WinZip File pane into the Job Wizard for backup. Combine files from your computer folders, the network and cloud services in one backup. Save the resulting zip to the cloud if you wish. Automate back up and distribution by creating a job that gathers files from various cloud services, zips them and distributes the zip via email according to your schedule.
Pro and Enterprise only
WinZip's compression produces smaller Zip files than the standard Windows Zip Utility, saving your hard drive space and bandwidth. Additionally the new .zipx file format can compress files even further.
WinZip integrates into Windows Explorer, providing its powerful functionality within a few clicks. WinZip Professional contains task automation capabilities including automatically uploading to FTP or burning to disk and automatically emailing Zip and log files on WinZip job completion making short work of backing up important data.
Easy to Use
WinZip includes numerous features to simplify the use of the application including a variety of different user interfaces, the ability to create self extracting .zip files for those without WinZip and Smart View which logically structures the display of files within a .zip.
WinZip supports AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) encryption, which is a highly secure encryption algorithm to protect your sensitive data. System Administrators can specify password policies to configure password complexity requirements and if they choose, restrict or deny access to WinZip's encryption functionality for end users.
Manage Photos easily
WinZip can compress your photos (including JPEG files) and add them to an archive or directly to an email. Photos can then easily be resized whilst leaving the original pictures unchanged. In addition, the Professional edition can compress files from supported digital cameras directly to a .zip, auto rotate photos and show, rotate, resize or delete photos without having to extract them from the .zip.
WinZip Standard includes:
- Support for creating Zip, LHA and Zipx files
- Support for opening and extracting Zip, Zipx, 7Z, IMG, ISO, RAR, BZ2, CAB, LHA, GZ, TAR, UU, XXE and more
- LZMA Compression to reduce Zip file sizes
- Support for easily adding Zip files to emails
- AES encryption with password and autowipe support
- Support for Intel based AES processor instructions to increase encryption speed
- Photo support - compress JPEGs and resize photos
- ZipSend and ZipShare web integration features
- Watermarking and convert-to-PDF capabilities
- Command line interface for scripting WinZip functionality (free addon).
includes (along with all of the above):
- Build in FTP support to upload data to an off-site location
- Burn Zip files directly to CD/DVD/Blu-ray
- Create custom jobs, schedule them and get notified via email upon completion
- Comes with a range of predefined jobs ready to use
- WinZip automated data backup helps to automatically backup your personal data includes email, documents and favorites
- Email backups/backup log files automatically from virtually any email address you use
- Control encryption features available
- Multi-touch gesture support in WinZip's Image Viewer for touch-screen PCs
- Advanced photo management functionality - transfer, rotate, resize and view photos directly from a Zip file.
Powerful compression and encryption engine
WinZip 20.5 Enterprise includes a special version of WinZip 20.5 Pro, our premium file sharing application. WinZip 20.5
Pro combines leading compression, encryption and backup with secure, streamlined sharing by email, cloud and instant
- Zip: Compress large files and folders for easy sharing; make Zip and Zipx files even smaller with an enhanced
- Unzip: Open more formats with support for the industry's widest selection of compressed file types, including
7Zip, BZ2, LHA/LZH, VHD, XZ and more. Easily unzip files locally or to the cloud
- Encrypt: Stay current with the most recent federal standards with new support for FIPS 140-2 compliant 128- and
256-bit AES encryption; Automatically shred temporary copies of encrypted files after viewing them
- Backup: Ensure information is preserved and protected with automated backup of documents, email, libraries and
more. Back up directly to a connected cloud service. Create automatic backups, skip steps when settings do not need to
be changed, and combine files from your PC, network and clouds in one backup. Drag and drop files from Explorer or the
WinZip File pane into the Job Wizard for back up
Modern interface with integrated file management
The modern interface in WinZip 20.5 brings a new level of visibility and productivity to everything you do with your
files. Easily change the interface to hide or display the most relevant features whether you are zipping or managing
- Complete file management: Browse, copy, move, rename and delete files, and view file properties without leaving
WinZip. The new File Management ribbon offers instant access to many new features that let you do more with your files
wherever they are—on your PC, network, homegroup or connected cloud services
- Access files quickly: Access the most-used file management tools instantly with the new Manage Files button.
Pin favorite folders to the top level of the File pane or super picker for easy access. Easily remove files from the
Frequent Folders list
- Seamless zipping workflow: Quickly select local, network and cloud files to include in your zip, choose your
encryption and conversion options, and share via email, clouds, IM or social sites with ease
- Ease of use: Thumbnails make it easy to browse and find files in the Icon View. WinZip configurable settings
are designed to be easier to find and adjust
- Built-in scanning: WinZip Scan and Share lets you start scanning right from WinZip. Scan multiple images into a
single PDF with support for document feeder and flatbed scanners. Then WinZip can zip and save your scan locally, on the
network or in the cloud. Or share it by email or IM with optional encryption to protect your information. Easily share
receipts, documents, photos and more
- Preview more files: Easily preview a selected file in your zip, on the computer or the network—and for any of
your cloud services that support thumbnails. Preview the contents of images and documents, rotate and resize images,
save images as your computer background, and share the previewed file by email, IM or social media. (Requires Windows
Explorer Preview technology)
- Background tools: WinZip reminds users about unused files in various folders or the recycle bin that can be
securely deleted, zipped, or moved to the cloud to regain system space
Ready for next-generation computers
WinZip 20.5 Enterprise is designed with the latest devices and dual-use computers in mind.
- Touch-friendly design: Work productively on almost any device with the touch-friendly interface; scroll through
files in the Previewer with the flick of a finger
- Optimized for dual-use computers: WinZip can switch its layout automatically depending on whether you are using
your system in tablet or notebook mode
- Three file manager views: Choose Tall Rows view or the new Table view to optimize your display for
mouse/keyboard or the new Icon view for touchscreens
- Optional scroll bars: Maximize display space on devices by auto-hiding scrollbars or choose to always show them
when using WinZip on the desktop
Large file sharing by email
WinZip 20.5 Enterprise includes WinZip Courier 6.5 to bring file sharing power directly to your email.
- Bypass email size limits: Zip large attachments to minimize delivery failure and bounce backs
- Share via cloud services: For files that are still too large to email, Courier automatically uploads your file
to any of your connected cloud services and adds a link to the file in your email
- Secure your files: Easily add passwords and secure confidential attachments with powerful FIPS 197-certified
- Convert as you zip: Convert Microsoft Office files to PDF to share them with anyone. Add watermarks to images
for added protection, and resize images for easier sharing
- Convert a single attachment: Convert a Microsoft Office attachment to a PDF to share with anyone. Add a
watermark to an image attachment for added protection, and resize an image attachment for easier sharing
Built-in email client
WinZip's email feature now supports IMAP for Gmail and Outlook (Hotmail). It also supports Gmail's two-step
Works with instant messaging services
- Share zipped files by IM: Offer employees the ease of high-speed sharing without compromising security with
support for several instant messaging services, including Office 365 groups, Twitter IM, Google Talk/Google+ Hangouts,
Yahoo! Messenger and Jabber
Secure sharing in the cloud
WinZip combines the ease of cloud sharing with powerful security features to keep business information secure.
- Support for leading cloud services: Zip and encrypt files, then upload them directly from WinZip to Box,
OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, CloudMe, SugarSync, MediaFire, ZipShare, SharePoint, Amazon S3 and Office 365 for
- Manage cloud files in WinZip: Download, share, move, rename, unzip and delete files or folders on all your
connected cloud services without leaving WinZip
- Share links to cloud files: Use Cloud Links to easily obtain the link to the most recent file saved in the
cloud, so you can share it in email, instant messages and more
- SmartShare: Select a file from your computer, cloud service or zip, then choose to share the file via IM, email
or social media, and WinZip does the rest
- Share from the Clipboard: Copy and paste a link from the Clipboard for sharing by Skype and other apps
- Share from the Viewer: Share an image directly from the File Viewer to social media sites with just a click
- Snap and Share: Get photos directly from your camera and share via WinZip
- Share from Preview Pane: Share a file directly from the Preview Pane via email, IM, or social media with a
- Scan and Share: Scan documents, photos, receipts, etc. from your scanner into WinZip, then zip, encrypt,
convert and share
Built-in file conversion
With more tools for file prep, WinZip minimizes your organization's need for additional file management software and
helps employees get more done without having to move files between several applications.
- PDF Conversion:: Convert Microsoft Office documents to PDF as you zip them for added protection
- Watermarking: Protect photos and PDFs by adding custom watermarks; add a time/date stamp and set the
transparency and placement as you wish
- Image resizing: Resize photos to more convenient sharing sizes without image editing software
- Convert without zipping: Now, apply PDF, watermarking and resizing conversions and save the results to your
computer, network, or the cloud, unzipped
Enhanced productivity with WinZip Express
With WinZip Express, your employees can access WinZip features within the applications they use every day. WinZip 20.5
Enterprise includes WinZip Express for Office, Explorer, SharePoint, Scanner, and Photos, which offer streamlined access
to compression, encryption, conversions and sharing options within a single dialog. Open WinZip Express from the File
Pane or super picker for quick zipping and sharing.
Powerful enterprise controls
WinZip 20.5 Enterprise supports key business objectives, including improving employee productivity and enabling secure
collaboration, while giving IT administrators the tools they need to manage sharing and maintain security.
- Tailor your installation: Configure the WinZip MSI to enable or disable features upon installation according to
your company's needs and policies
- Control access to cloud services and social media: Enable access to all, some or none of the cloud and
social sites supported by WinZip. Adjust access for individuals or groups depending on their needs
- Automate with WinZip Command Line: Use WinZip directly from the command prompt and from batch (.BAT) files
and script languages to automate repetitive tasks
Now supports Virtual Image files
- Work with Windows Virtual Image files: With WinZip 20.5, IT administrators can open a Virtual Image file the
same way they open a Zip file. The read-only file allows administrators to view the content and extract files to any
location. WinZip 20.5 Enterprise includes support for VHD files, including NTFS compressed files, and VMWare files.
Comprehensive installation and configuration guide
Written for IT administrators, this complete guide offers detailed instructions on configuring the WinZip MSI to support
a highly customized installation of WinZip 20.5.
- Step-by-step instructions: See how to configure WinZip, WinZip Express, WinZip Courier, conversion features,
cloud access and more
- Real-world scenarios: Read usage scenarios to create an installation plan that meets your organization's
Licensing Terms and Information
All use of WinZip software (WinZip, WinZip Courier, or WinZip Self-Extractor) is subject to the terms of the applicable license agreements, provided with the software (which may be viewed at www.winzip.com/legal.htm), and to the Licensing Terms and Information, provided herein.
2. WinZip Software Multi-User License
A multi-user license for WinZip software, licensed from WinZip Computing, permits you to distribute the specified number of licensed copies of WinZip software entirely within your organization, solely for use by your employees. The software may be used by your employees worldwide; subject to US export restrictions (see the applicable license agreement). You may not give, transfer or sell multi-user-licensed copies of WinZip software to your customer(s), or any third party, nor include such copies in, or with, products you sell.
The multi-user license is licensed on a per-computer basis. Subject to the number of copies licensed by your organization, users may access the software in any way that is convenient; for example, by accessing copies stored on local hard disks or copies stored on network servers. The license is not a concurrent-use license.
A multi-user license for WinZip software entitles your organization to duplicate the software as necessary for distribution within your organization on the specified number of computers, in accordance with the applicable license agreement.
3. Distribution of the Software
The WinZip multi-user software will be distributed by electronic means to the name and email address of the End-User that was designated by the customer on the order form or purchase order.
At the time of purchase, or upon acceptance of the purchase order by WinZip Computing, the designated End-User will receive an email confirmation that will include links and instructions for downloading the software and registering the WinZip license. Backup CDs are available at the time of purchase for US $9.95 each.
4. WinZip Software License Administrator
WinZip software multi-user license must be centrally administered within your organization, which means that there needs to be one employee within your organization who acts as the license administrator and is the WinZip Computing point of contact for your organization. Your license administrator is responsible for duplicating and distributing the WinZip software and upgrades to the employees covered under the license, for adding on to the size of the license when necessary, and for monitoring the number of copies licensed by the organization.
5. Maintenance and Technical Support
Maintenance can only be purchased at the time of your purchase of a license or upgrade for a WinZip software product, and is renewable annually (provided that you do not let it expire). While your company is covered by maintenance, WinZip Computing will automatically make available, by electronic delivery, to your license administrator, all maintenance and new-feature releases of the covered software product, at no additional cost. You will also be entitled to receive priority email technical support. In addition, for multi-user licenses of 500 copies or more, you will be able to designate two technical coordinators who can contact WinZip Computing for telephone support. Maintenance will also entitle you to special add-on pricing as explained below.
6. Adding Licensed Copies to an Existing WinZip Software License
So long as your organization is covered by maintenance, you may add on additional licensed copies to your WinZip software multi-user license, either in quantities of 2 or more per calendar quarter, or in a minimum order of US $500 anytime. The add-on order must be placed in the name of your current WinZip software license administrator, and must be shipped to the license administrator's address of record. The price for the additional licensed copies is based on WinZip Computing's standard price at the time current maintenance was purchased for the subject WinZip software license.