VideoStudio Ultimate [X9 Commercial - Perpetual Licence (ML) (1) User - Boxed *Non-Returnable* Windows]
Published By: Corel
(Ex. VAT, free UK mainland delivery)
Our Part #: 1201935 |
Availability: Usually delivered within 4 working days |
Total creativity meets surprising ease of use in Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X9. Start fast with Instant Project templates, or edit on the multi-track Timeline. Tell your story from every angle with the new 6 angle multi-camera editor and align clips automatically with audio syncing. Over 2,000 customizable effects, transitions and titles, and 11 bonus premium effects apps give you everything you need to correct common problems and enhance with stunning effects. And audio is crystal clear with automatic tools to balance levels and adjust background sound. VideoStudio Ultimate X9 makes sharing easy, upload directly to your favorite websites, create pro-quality DVDs or export and view on popular devices.
Purchasing an electronic volume licence? A media kit is required.
When purchasing an electronic product license for the first time, you must include a License Media Kit with your order. The License Media Kit contains the software CDs and activation code required to install and run the program. Only one License Media Kit is required per product, regardless of the number of seats licensed.
if you are purchasing additional licenses for a product you already own, you do not have to buy additional License Media Kits. You also don't need to purchase media kits for boxed products.
New creative features as well as enhancements to favorite features and performance improvements means that you can create stunning videos more quickly in Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X9. Key features are listed below.
The Multi-Camera Editor
lets you create professional-looking video compilations from footage of events that have been captured on different cameras, from different angles.
The easy multi-view workspace lets you synchronize the clips and edit on the fly, as the video clips play back simultaneously—up to six cameras. With a simple click, you can switch from one video clip to another in the same way a broadcast studio switches from one camera to another to capture a different angle or element of a scene.
Footage can be captured on a wide range of video recording devices, such as action cameras, drone cameras, DSLRs, or smartphones. You can also include audio captured independently.
Enhanced! Normalize Audio
automatically balances the volume level for a group of selected audio and video clips. Whether the audio is barely audible, or loud and clear, Normalize Audio ensures a consistent volume range across all the clips.
Enhanced! Audio Ducking
— Don’t let background music overpower important audio or narration in your video. Audio ducking (similar concept to side-chaining) is used to automatically lower the volume of one track so that you can hear another track better. For example, if you have a video project that includes music and voiceover, you can use audio ducking to automatically decrease the music volume when the narrator is speaking. In VideoStudio X9, in addition to the Sensitivity
and Ducking Level
settings, you can also adjust the Attack
settings to customize the lead in and lead out time for audio ducking.
New & Enhanced! Optimized speed and performance
— Speed and performance are always important when you’re editing video. By optimizing VideoStudio X9 for the latest 6th Gen Intel chips and by improving MPEG 4 and MOV playback performance, VideoStudio keeps the editing flow smooth and fun.
New! More formats supported
— Enjoy more compatibility with support for HEVC (H.265) and MXF (XAVC). HEVC improves on H.264 by offering improved compression (files can be in the range of 50% smaller), making the new format ideal for keeping file sizes lower— especially when creating 4K projects.
New! Multi-Point motion tracking
- Apply a mosaic blur to people or moving objects with more ease and accuracy by setting the Multi-Point tracker in Track Motion to automatically adjust the size and shape of the mosaic blur as the person or object in the video changes angles or moves closer or further from the camera.
New & Enhanced! Timeline
— Stay in the editing flow in the Timeline by using new right-click access to insert and delete tracks. Also enjoy the flexibility of additional Music (audio) tracks— you can now add up to eight audio tracks.
New! New FastFlick template creation
— Create FastFlick X9 templates in VideoStudio X9. Unlike Instant Project templates, which are essentially previously saved static projects, FastFlick templates are designed to automatically expand or contract to fit the number of photos and videos that a user drops into the template.
— Audio filters are now available in the Library alongside the video filters. In addition, improved importing and backup means that your custom libraries and profiles are preserved, making it easy to back up and restore your profiles and media files when you upgrade or change devices.
New & Enhanced! More NewBlue video effects
— Create incredible special effects with bonus tools from industry leader, NewBlue. VideoStudio Ultimate X9 adds NewBlue Video Essentials VII to the long list of effect filters that help you correct color, tone, and detail, or add special effects, such as gradient fills, PIP, auto pan, and more.
Easy workspace: The clear-cut VideoStudio workspace is suitable for video editors of all skill levels and presents three easy steps: Capture, Edit, and Share.
The Edit workspace is the heart of Corel VideoStudio. The three main components in the Edit workspace that help you build your video projects are listed below:
Creative overlay options:
- The Player panel — consists of the Preview window and the Navigation area, which provides buttons for playback and for precision trimming and editing of clips.
- The Library — a storage depot for everything you need to create a movie: video clips, photos, audio files, instant project templates, transitions, titles, filters, graphics, and tracking paths.
- Timeline panel — lets you choose between two different project views. Timeline View gives you a comprehensive display of the elements in your movie project, dividing a project into separate tracks for video, overlay, title, voice, and music. In Storyboard View, project elements are presented in chronological order as thumbnails. You can instantly rearrange project elements by simply dragging the thumbnails.
Create custom looks by adjusting how overlay objects blend with the background. When you use Chroma Key effects with overlay clips, you can specify a color to make transparent (for example, green when using a green screen). Other options, such as Add, Multiply, and Grey Key options, let you create unique semi-transparent and color blend results. You can also use a video mask to hide or reveal different parts of your video for interesting special effects or title sequences.
Convert titles to Alpha channel files:
Create stylish, professional-looking titles by converting them to alpha channel images (PNG) or animations (UISX). Converting the titles lets you access a wide range of overlay settings and effects.
With the Multi-trim feature, you can easily extract multiple segments from any video clip. The AccuCut timeline makes it fast and simple to zoom in precisely on the exact frame that needs to be trimmed. You simply play the video, click the Mark-in
button to set the start point for the trimmed clip, click the Mark-out
button to set the end point, and then repeat. The trimmed clips appear in the Timeline, where you can delete or re-adjust clips.
Showcase a specific frame in your video by extending the length of time that frame displays. For example, you can use Freeze
Frame to showcase the video frame where a goal is scored in a sporting event or use it to showcase a smile or reaction that you’ve captured.
When you apply Freeze Frame to a video clip, the clip is automatically split at the freeze point and the frame you choose is inserted as an image file (BMP) and displayed on screen for the duration that you set.
VideoStudio provides a Variable Speed feature that lets you quickly make adjustments to a project’s playback speed — at multiple intervals. In combination with existing 50p/60p support, variable speed editing is terrifically suited for creating dramatic slow-motion effects. For example, you could slow down your video during a musical interlude, or speed up playback during an action sequence.
As a complement to the motion tracking functionality, VideoStudio also lets you define your own motion path. This dramatically accelerates the process of setting animated paths in comparison with competitor video-editing applications. With Customize Motion
, you have the freedom to quickly and easily create moving picture-in-picture effects with graphics, objects, titles, and video clips.
Time-lapse / strobe effect:
You can easily create cool time-lapse or strobe effects from a series of photos with VideoStudio.
Time-lapse photography involves capturing a series of consecutive photos of a gradually occurring event, like moving traffic, a rising tide, or a setting sun. For example, you might set a camera to shoot an evening skyline every few seconds over the course of 8 hours.
Support for QuickTime movies with alpha channels:
You can import animated sequences that contain transparent backgrounds. This means that you can create animations and video effects in popular 2D and 3D animation packages for use in VideoStudio
Advanced disc authoring:
In addition to the easy disc authoring options offered in VideoStudio MyDVD, VideoStudio provides a robust integrated disc authoring solution that helps you create professional-looking DVD, AVCHD, or Blu-ray discs (plug-in) with menu navigation. You can export single clips from the disc authoring interface, edit and create disc subtitles, add custom disc menu icons, print disc labels, and show or hide DVD subtitles. In addition, you can use Multi-trim video to extract multiple clips, join or separate videos, and undo any changes that you’ve made in haste.
Stop Motion animation:
This classic animation technique of giving life to inanimate objects is fun for anyone interested in filmmaking, and has produced renowned films and television shows, such as Wallace & Gromit, and Gumby.
Import multi-layer graphics:
You can add multi-layered Corel PaintShop Pro (PSP) graphics to your movies by simply dragging a graphic to the Timeline. For businesses, the ability to import — for example, a print ad — makes it easy to produce videos that share a consistent look and feel with other collateral.
VideoStudio substantially reduces the time and effort required to add subtitles to your video. The Subtitle Editor automatically detects speech in your video, providing an instant, editable list of potential subtitle moments. For accurate voice-detection results, it is best to use a video that contains clear speech and minimal background noise. In addition to typical narrative or explanatory subtitles, you can also use the Subtitle Editor to add karaoke text to music videos.
Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X9
Includes all of the below features plus:
Corel VideoStudio Pro X9
- 11 Bonus Premium Effect Packs – Correct and enhance your video with time-saving tools from our industry leading partners, ProDAD, NewBlue and Boris. Get access to hundreds of effects, presets, filters and othe tools to give your video that professional polish
- NEW! Multi-Camera Editor – Sync and align your clips, switch angles, cut, delete and add transitions in one application
- NEW! Multi-Point Motion Tracking – Track up to 4 points in your video
- Freeze Frame – Add extra impact by temporarily stopping the action to focus on a single frame. Easily select the frame and set the duration
- Overlay Options – Create unique semi-transparent and color blend results with Add, Multiply and Grey Key options
- Motion Tracking – Easily track moving objects on screen and connect them to elements such as text and graphics
- Stop Motion – Quickly create an animated movie starring people, toys and objects
- Time-lapse Photography – Start with a video clip or a series of photos and
accelerate them to make a time-lapse movie. Remove frames to achieve a strobe effect and play with speed
- HTML5 Editing – Create interactive video with onscreen graphics, integrated hyperlinks and titles, with HTML5 output and HTML5 Instant Project templates
- BONUS! FastFlick – Easy editing mode – Create and share slideshows and videos with an innovative 3 step process
- BONUS! Screen Capture – Easily capture both system audio and microphone sound when recording your screen; perfect for making tutorials or demo videos
- Number of tracks: 21
- ENHANCED! Number of audio tracks: 8
- ENHANCED! Normalize Audio – Automatically balance the volume of selected clips or the entire track to keep audio volume consistent
- NEW! FastFlick Template Designer – Create your own FastFlick templates for use in both VideoStudio and FastFlick
- NEW! More Track Options – Right-click to easily insert a new track above or below an existing one, or remove a track
- ENHANCED! Audio Filter Library – Audio filters are now integrated in the filter libray
- ENHANCED! Audio Ducking – Detects audio or narration and automatically lowers the volume of background sound. Now with options to fine-tune the lead in/out time
- ENHANCED! Library Manager – Now you can backup your custom folder and restore to VideoStudio while changing machines or upgrading
- ScoreFitter – Add music with the included ScoreFitter library of royalty-free sounds and songs that automatically adjust to fit the length of your movies
- Customizable Motion – Customize the movement of graphics, titles and objects. Save your customizable motion paths to a library for quick and easy reuse
- Variable Speed – Slow down or speed up any part of your video without having to work with multiple clips
- Template Library – Drag and drop project templates from the library to the Timeline and jumpstart your production. Make your own templates, or download from the Corel Guide (English only)
- Easy to Share Online – Share your videos directly to YouTube, Facebook, Flickr and Vimeo, niconico (for some countries only) from within VideoStudio
Operating System and Performance
- Dolby Digital5.1
- NEW! HEVC (H.265) Import and Export
- XAVC S Support – Work with this standard for video cameras based on MP4-AVC/H.264, and get support for resolutions up to 4K 3840 x 2160
- More Formats Supported – Enjoy more compatibility with import support for MKV files and export support for MOV (H.264 format)
- Ultra HD (4K) Video Support – Import, edit and export Ultra High-Definition 4K videos (with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160)
- DVD, AVCHD and Blu-ray Disc Authoring (requires an additional paid plugin that can be purchased within VideoStudio) – Export single clips from the disc authoring interface, edit and create DVD subtitles, burn from an ISO disc image and more
- SD Card Output – Create AVCHD 2.0 video in SD card with menu support that mimics the familiar disc-authoring process
Premium Special Effects Pack
- Operating System – Windows 10 Windows 8 Windows 7
- NEW! Intel 6th Gen Core Technology (Skylake) Optimization
- ENHANCED! MPEG-4 & MOV optimizied playback performance
- NewBlue Effect Packs: Add filters, transitions and special effects from the best selling NewBlueFX effects and titles
Minimum system requirements
Input/output device support
- Internet connection required for updates
- Intel Core Duo 1.8 GHz, Core i3 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support
- Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon X4 for UHD or Multi-Camera editing
- Intel 6th Generation processor (Skylake) is required for HEVC hardware encoding
- 2 GB of RAM, 4 GB for Windows 64-bit, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD or Multi-Camera editing
- Graphics card supports DXVA2 VLD mode with Vertex and Pixel Shader 2.0 and 512 MB VRAM for hardware decoding acceleration
- HEVC import requires Windows 10 and graphics card hardware support
- 128 MB VGA VRAM * Display resolution: 1024 x 768
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 6 GB HDD space for full installation
- Digital download available for installation
Output format support
- Video: AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, DVR-MS, DivX(Note 2), SWF(Note 2), UIS, UISX, M2T, M2TS, TOD, MOD, M4V, WebM, 3GP, WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles, MOV, MKV, XAVC, MXF(Note 3), HEVC
- Audio: AC3, MP3, MPA, MOV, WAV, WMA, MP4, M4A, Aiff, AU, CDA, AMR, AAC, OGG
- Image: BMP, CLP, CUR, EPS, FAX, FPX, GIF87a, IFF, IMG, JP2, JPC, JPG, MAC, MPO, PCT, PIC, PNG, PSD, PXR, RAS, SCT, SHG, TGA, TIF/TIFF, UFO, UFP, WMF, PSPImage, Camera RAW, 001, DCS, DCX, ICO, MSP, PBM, PCX, PGM, PPM, SCI, WBM, WBMP
• Video: AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, UIS, UISX, M2T, WebM, 3GP, HEVC, WMV, QuickTime (Note 2)
• Device: Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad/TV, Sony PSP/ PS3/PS4, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox compatible formats
• Audio: AC3, M4A, OGG, WAV, WMA
• Image: BMP, JPG
Stop Motion support
- Requires purchase of a separate plug-in from within the product
- Requires Blu-ray Disc reader and/or burner
Digital Single-Lens Reflex (DSLR) cameras for Stop Motion: (Canon) EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS 1D X, EOS-1D C, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 6D, EOS 7D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D, EOS 60D, EOS 60Da, EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, EOS 550D/ Rebel T2i, EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, EOS 650D/Rebel T4i, EOS 1000D/Rebel XS, EOS 1100D/Rebel T3, EOS M
1. Some input format support may require third- party software.
2. MOV, DivX & SWF: QuickTime driver for MOV, DivX codec for DivX and Flash player for SWF are required to enable these formats.
3. VideoStudio Ultimate only