Reflection For Secure IT Client for Windows [Commercial - Perpetual Licence Level B (60-299) Per Licence - Electronic *Maintenance is Mandatory* Unix]
Our Part #: 295011 |
delivered via Email
Please note the following product purchase requirements:
Please provide VPA number or State New.
Reflection for Secure IT Client for UNIX is an SSH client that provides secure file transfer and terminal access for UNIX platforms through utilities such as ssh, scp, and sftp. It is part of the Reflection for Secure IT family of Secure Shell clients and servers for Windows and UNIX—all designed to protect data in motion. With these products, you can safely transfer sensitive data, manage remote servers, and access corporate applications over encrypted connections.
- Replace nonsecure Telnet and FTP with a secure, encrypted alternative.
- Secure remote administration of critical servers, even over untrusted networks.
- Safely transmit sensitive data and ensure that transfers are completed.
- Access any TCP/IP-based application through a secure transmission tunnel.
Secure Shell Access
Secure File Transfer
Secure remote terminal connections
Secure remote command execution
SCP and SFTP version 4 protocol support
SCP and SFTP special features
- Smart Copy (to eliminate redundant copying of identical source and target files)
- File transfer resume after interrupted downloads
- Recursive directory copying
- Remote-to-remote transfers (SCP)
- Automatic ASCII mode for specified file extension types (SFTP)
Secure Internet file transfers
With Reflection for Secure IT, you can confidently exchange private files with business partners and customers over the Internet.
Secure remote system administration
With Reflection for Secure IT, you can use interactive access, scripting, and APIs to automate and schedule routine system administration tasks over a secure channel.
Secure application access for users
With Reflection for Secure IT, you can protect the network communications of any TCP/IP-based application.
- Any system that meets the minimum requirements for the UNIX/Linux operating system
- Network interface card
- For all Itanium systems, the library libunwind is required (HP-UX, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server)
- Oracle Solaris UltraSPARC CPU
- HP-UX 11i v2 (PA-RISC)
- HP-UX 11i v2 (Itanium)
- HP-UX 11i v3 (Itanium)
- IBM AIX 6.1 (POWER)
- IBM AIX 7.1 (POWER)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (x86)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (x86-64)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (x86)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (x86-64)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (x86-64)
- Oracle Solaris 10 (SPARC)
- Oracle Solaris 10 (x86)
- Oracle Solaris 10 (x86-64)
- Oracle Solaris 11 (SPARC)
- Oracle Solaris 11 (x86-64)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 (x86)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 (x86-64)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 zSeries (64-bit)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (x86)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (x86-64)
Customizable installation directory available for Solaris and Linux platforms