SecurSign is a server-based application that complies with cryptographic standards and enables corporations to electronically ¿sign¿ documents to assure their authenticity. In addition it encrypts files to restrict the end user¿s ability to edit, copy or print documents.
- Create a signature field and sign it or leave it blank for signing at a later date
- Apply a custom seal or emblem when using visible signatures
- No additional plug-ins are required to open documents or verify signatures in Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader
- Apply multiple visible or invisible signatures to a document or a collection of documents
- X.509v3 Digital Certificates
- Linearize for Fast Web View