Adobe Creative Cloud for teams is a subscription that provides access to the entire collection of Adobe desktop applications, including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, Acrobat XI, Lightroom 5, Adobe Edge and more. As a Creative Cloud for teams subscriber, you get access to new applications and feature updates as soon as they are released and additional benefits including administrative tools for centralised licence management, collaboration tools, 100GB cloud storage and expert support.
Adobe Creative Cloud for teams is available as a 12 month subscription and needs to be renewed for on-going access to the included software and benefits.
What's new in the June 2014 Creative Cloud release?
Adobe’s biggest software release since CS6 in spring 2012:
New capabilities in Photoshop CC for photographers such as, Blur Gallery motion effects for creating a sense of motion; Focus Mask that makes portrait shots with shallow depth of field stand out; new Content-Aware capabilities; and the recently introduced Perspective Warp for fluidly adjusting the perspective of a specific part of your image without affecting the surrounding area. Designers using Photoshop CC will enjoy enhanced Mercury Graphics Engine performance as well as the ability to link Smart Objects and share them across multiple documents. With improved Layer Comps, users save time by changing the visibility, position, or appearance of one layer and simply syncing to see the change reflected in all other Layers. Photoshop CC also has ability to pinch and zoom images, create smoother strokes, and deliver a more responsive experience on Windows 8 Touch devices, such as Microsoft Surface Pro 3.
Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, Adobe Muse CC
Also for designers, new capabilities in Illustrator CC include Live Shapes to quickly transform rectangles into complex shapes and then return to the original rectangle with just a few clicks, as well as faster rendering of vector graphics with GPU acceleration on Windows with an Adobe-certified NVIDIA graphics card. In InDesign CC, layout artists can now select table rows and columns and use EPUB Fixed Layout to easily create digital books. Adobe Muse CC now includes 64-bit support, HiDPI display support for sharper-looking images, objects, and text, and the ability to preview and optimise desktop, smartphone and tablet versions of your sites before going live.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC, SpeedGrade CC and Audition CC
New features in the video apps include, Live Text Templates and Masking and Tracking, new integrations that leverage the power of Adobe After Effects CC inside Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Race through projects thanks to enhanced graphics performance in Premiere Pro; precise new keying effects in After Effects; a more flexible Direct Link color pipeline in Adobe SpeedGrade CC; and enhanced multi-track tools for audio work in Adobe Audition CC. Integration between apps has also been further improved to save time when working between Premiere Pro and After Effects or SpeedGrade.
Dreamweaver CC, Flash CC, Edge Animate CC
Web tools now include the ability to look at the markup in a document using the new Element Quick View in Dreamweaver CC, which allows Web developers to easily see, navigate, and modify the HTML structure of pages. CSS Designer improvements help apply CSS properties like gradients, box shadows and borders and then easily undo. SVG export in Flash Pro CC lets developers export any frame in Flash projects as an SVG file, while native HTML video support in Edge Animate CC allows the direct import of HTML5-friendly video clips.
New Mobile Apps
Delivering on mobile innovation, Adobe launched three new mobile apps for iPad – Adobe Sketch, Adobe Line, and Adobe Photoshop Mix. These new apps are professional-grade quality but easy enough for anyone to use, similar to the recently launched Lightroom mobile for photographers and Adobe’s new animated video app for storytelling, Adobe Voice, which were also updated with this release. These powerful, yet easy-to-use apps add significant mobile capabilities to Creative Cloud, integrate workflows with the CC desktop apps and bring tablets into serious creative workflows for the first time.
What's new in the Jan 2014 Creative Cloud release?
InDesign CC and Illustrator CC integration with Typekit desktop fonts
New in Photoshop CC
- Adobe Creative Cloud includes a new way to access and implement fonts in your creative work - Typekit desktop fonts. You can now use fonts across your applications and keep your design vision consistent across projects by syncing fonts to your desktop and using them locally in any application
- This latest release of InDesign CC and Illustrator CC include tighter integration with the Typekit service
- Offers a convenient new way to browse for fonts during the design process
- Quickly obtain a missing font when working with a collaborator (InDesign CC only).
New in Illustrator CC
- Perspective Warp lets you change the perspective of image content for dramatic effect or to aid in photo-compositing
- Linked Smart Objects make it possible for multiple designers to collaborate on a Photoshop project, saving time and reducing errors
- New 3D printing features enable you to print 3D objects or send to a 3D service bureau for output.
New in InDesign CC
- Create perfect, editable rounded corners with the new Live Corners controls
- Draw more intuitively with the rebuilt Pencil Tool, and use the Path Segment Reshape feature to quickly modify existing objects
- Change the view of perspective drawings, and export responsive SVG code and graphics that resize when viewed on multiple screens.
- Support for the EPUB 3.0 specification provides new ways to add interactivity to eBooks
- Enhancements to hyperlink creation and editing speed up the creation of EPUBs, PDFs, and iPad apps
- Pop-up footnotes streamline the EPUB reading experience, and support for Japanese, Hebrew and Arabic text allows you to reach new audiences.
In order to purchase seats of Adobe Creative Cloud for teams you must be signed up to the Adobe VIP programme, Grey Matter will be able to help you through this process.
Adobe's Value Incentive Plan (VIP) is a membership based program that allows you to immediately download and deploy Adobe products under a subscription plan.