Acronis Backup For Windows Server Essentials [Commercial - Perpetual Licence Version Upgrade (AAP) (6+) Per Licence - Electronic *Non-Returnable* Windows]
Our Part #: 967301 |
delivered via Email
Acronis Backup unifies backup of all your on-premise systems and cloud workloads using an easy and flexible web console. You can protect all your data whether it resides in on-premise or remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices.
– Install in 3 clicks
– Protect VMware, Hyper-V, Azure, Amazon and 11 more platforms
– Choose one of 4 encryption standards
– Achieve RTOs of 15 seconds or less, 2X faster than the closest competitor
– World's first backup for Windows Server 2016, including Hyper-V RCT
Buy or renew any Acronis Backup product and get FREE Acronis Cloud Storage – Ends 31 December 2016.
Acronis Backup 12
- 1TB free storage per server/virtual host
- 250GB free storage per PC/Mac
Acronis Backup Advanced 11.7
- 2TB free cloud per server/virtual host
- 500GB free cloud per workstation
Terms and Conditions:
Validity: Offer valid until December 31st, 2016.
Promotion code (Storage) must be quoted on the order to take advantage of the Free Cloud Storage.
For new purchases: One (1) promotional Acronis Cloud Storage subscription for every Acronis Backup or Acronis Backup Advanced license; No limit in number of licenses per customer. One (1) promotional Acronis Cloud Storage subscription per license.
For renewals maintenance purchases: maximum Acronis Cloud Storage provided per customer account is 2TB. At time of maintenance renewal, customer will receive up to 2TB of Cloud Storage absolutely free for use for one year from date of renewal. One (1) promotional Acronis Cloud Storage subscription per account.
- Offer is only valid for new purchases and renewals.
- Please also note that customers can only use Acronis Advantage Premier Support Service if they register for it at www.acronis.com/support.
No liability for changes in price and errors.
- The free storage is considered to be activated at date of purchase of license and expires 12 months from date of purchase of license.
- For Acronis Backup or Acronis Backup Advanced multi-year subscription customers will receive free cloud storage for one year.
- No limit in number of licenses per customer.
Please see extended terms and conditions in the Downloads section of this page
Contact us for more information.
Cloud and Local Web Console
Install the modern, nice web console on-premises or use it right away in the Acronis Cloud. Accessible from any device, even your tablet, the touch-friendly console will reduce your backup efforts to a bare minimum.
Acronis Instant Restore
Run any Windows or Linux (physical or virtual) backup on your existing Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware ESX(i) host directly from backup storage — no data movement necessary! Recovery is so blazing fast, your system can be up and running in as little as 15 seconds.
Physical, Virtual, Cloud, Applications, Mobile
Acronis Backup 12 is the only backup solution that protects your physical Windows and Linux servers; virtual Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; cloud Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon EC2 instances; Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, and Active Directory applications; Windows PCs, Macs, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
VMware vSphere Replication with WAN Optimization
Integrated VMware vSphere VM replication creates dependable replicas on your secondary site for quick failover, sandbox testing, and failback. Integrated WAN optimization ensures that replication completes as fast as possible and that you achieve target RPOs and RTOs.
Microsoft Business Applications Protection
Built-in application-aware, single-pass backup protects Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, and Active Directory. You can then restore individual emails, folders, documents, databases, or entire systems.
Acronis Cloud Storage
Acronis Backup provides direct access to secure, offsite cloud backup in the Acronis cloud. Simply add an Acronis Cloud Storage subscription to your purchase to fortify your backup storage plan and enhance your data protection.
Only Acronis Backup 12
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2016, including Hyper-V with resilient change tracking (RCT) technology
- Includes Acronis Instant Restore, reducing your recovery time objectives (RTOs) to seconds by running any physical or virtual Windows or Linux system backup as a VMware or Hyper-V virtual machine (VM).
- Delivers cloud and on-premise data protection for your entire business, providing you with a unified web console to back up and recover all your individual workloads.
- Gives you complete control over the location of your data, systems, and backups — ensuring that you always know where your company data is, even if it is stored in the cloud.
- Backs up your on-premise physical and virtual systems and applications, as well as your Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon EC2 instances for complete protection of your entire IT infrastructure.
- Protects every user by backing up Windows PCs and tablets, Mac computers, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
- Protects your VMware ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V hosts (not just VMs) and recovers them to dissimilar hardware for complete protection of your virtual infrastructure.
Operating systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Operating Systems for On-Premise Console
Hypervisors: Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware vSphere ESX(i)
Cloud Workloads: Microsoft Azure, Amazon EC2
Applications: Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, Active Directory
Storage: Local Disks, Networked Storage Devices, Acronis Cloud Storage, Microsoft Azure Storage
Web Browsers: IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2 x64
Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (x64 edition)
Linux x86_64 with kernel from 2.6.18 to 4.5 and glibc 2.3.4 or later
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2003/2003 R2
Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008, 2003/2003 R2
Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
Windows Storage Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2003
Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7
Windows XP Professional SP2+ (x86, x64)
Linux with kernel from 2.6.9 to 4.5 and glibc 2.3.4 or later
Various 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x86_64) Linux distributions including:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.x - 7.x
- Ubuntu 9.10 - 16.04
- Fedora 11 - 23
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 - 12
- Debian 4 - 8.5
- CentOS 5.x - 7.x
- CloudLinux 7, 7.1
- ClearOS 5.x, 6.x, 7, 7.1
Oracle Linux 5.x - 7.x (including UEK)
OS X 10.08 – 10.11
Mobile Operating Systems
iOS 8 – 9
Android 4.1 – 6.0.1
VMware vSphere ESX(i) 6.0, 5.5, 5.1, 5.0, 4.1 – including free version
Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2016, 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2
Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2 with Hyper-V
Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1 (x64) with Hyper-V
Amazon Web Services EC2 Instances
Microsoft Azure VMs
Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005
Microsoft SharePoint 2013
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 SP1
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 SP1
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2
Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 SP2
Local disks – SATA, SCSI, IDE, RAID
Networked storage devices – SMB, NFS, iSCSI, FC
Removable media – ZIP, Rev, RDX, etc.
External HDDs and SSDs – USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 and IEEE1394 (Firewire)
Acronis Cloud Storage
: Some limitations and license-specific additional features may apply
Microsoft Edge 25 or later
Windows Internet Explorer 10 or later
Google Chrome 29 or later
Mozilla Firefox 23 or later
Opera 16 or later
Safari 8 or later (running in Apple OS X and iOS)