Acronis Backup unifies backup of all your on-premise systems and cloud workloads using an easy and flexible web console. You can protect all your data whether it resides in on-premise or remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices.
– Install in 3 clicks
– Protect VMware, Hyper-V, Azure, Amazon and 11 more platforms
– Choose one of 4 encryption standards
– Achieve RTOs of 15 seconds or less, 2X faster than the closest competitor
– World's first backup for Windows Server 2016, including Hyper-V RCT
Buy or renew~ ANY Acronis Backup product and get up to 2TB of free Acronis cloud storage.
~Applies for purchases of any new license and for existing renewals of Acronis Backup Advanced 11.7 products.
Acronis Backup is a complete, easy, fast and safe backup solution for all of your data, whether it is on premise, remote, private or public cloud or even via mobile.
Disaster-proof your backup data with Acronis Cloud storage, a powerful, hybrid solution that back up anything (data, servers, disks and more) and enables you to restore any data/system to any location directly.
Offer ends 7pm 30th September 2016.
Call us for more information or to purchase.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Validity: Offer valid until September 30th, 2016.
For customers purchasing through partners, Provide the promo code STORAGE to your partner at the time of purchase, For customers purchasing online, the total amount of free cloud storage will be calculated at checkout automatically based on your license selection.
- Free Acronis Cloud Storage Duration:
- The free storage is considered to be activated at date of purchase of Acronis Backup or Acronis Backup Advanced license and expires 12 months from date of purchase of license.
- Two and three year subscriptions:
- For Acronis Backup or Acronis Backup Advanced 2-year subscription customers will receive free cloud storage for 2 years. The free storage is considered to be activated at date of purchase of license and expires 24 months from date of purchase of license.
- For Acronis Backup or Acronis Backup Advanced 3-year subscription customers will receive free cloud storage for 3 years. The free storage is considered to be activated at date of purchase of license and expires 36 months from date of purchase of license.
One (1) promotional Acronis Cloud Storage subscription for every Acronis Backup or Acronis Backup Advanced license; maximum One (1) promotional Acronis Cloud Storage subscription per license.
No limit in number of licenses per customer.
Acronis can terminate the promotion at any time.
- Offer is only valid for new purchases and renewals made on or before September 30, 2016.
- Renewals are only applicable for existing Acronis Backup Advanced 11.7 and Acronis Backup Advanced for PC customers.
- For existing Acronis Backup Advanced 11.7 Customers: At time of maintenance renewal, you will receive 2TB of Cloud Storage absolutely free for use for one year from date of renewal. For existing Acronis Backup Advanced for PC Customers: At time of maintenance renewal, you will receive 250GB of Cloud Storage absolutely free for use valid for one year from date of renewal.
- Standalone maintenance is excluded from the promotion. Please also note that users can only use the Acronis Advantage Premier Support Service if they register for it at www.acronis.com/support.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Acronis Backup Advanced for PC and Acronis Backup Advanced for workstation Subscription
- Acronis Backup Workstation and Acronis Backup Workstation Subscription
- For Acronis Backup Advanced Server/Virtual: Acronis Backup Advanced for Active Directory, Acronis Backup Advanced for Citrix, Acronis Backup Advanced for Exchange, Acronis Backup Advanced for Hyper-V, Acronis Backup Advanced for Linux, Acronis Backup Advanced for Oracle VM, Acronis Backup Advanced for RHEV, Acronis Backup Advanced for Server Subscription, Acronis Backup Advanced for SharePoint, Acronis Backup Advanced for SQL, Acronis Backup Advanced for VMware, Acronis Backup Advanced for Windows, and Acronis Backup Advanced Universal License.
- For Acronis Backup Server/Virtual Host: Includes the following versions: Acronis Backup Virtual Host and Acronis Backup Windows Server Essentials
Cloud and Local Web Console
Install the modern, nice web console on-premises or use it right away in the Acronis Cloud. Accessible from any device, even your tablet, the touch-friendly console will reduce your backup efforts to a bare minimum.
Acronis Instant Restore
Run any Windows or Linux (physical or virtual) backup on your existing Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware ESX(i) host directly from backup storage — no data movement necessary! Recovery is so blazing fast, your system can be up and running in as little as 15 seconds.
Physical, Virtual, Cloud, Applications, Mobile
Acronis Backup 12 is the only backup solution that protects your physical Windows and Linux servers; virtual Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; cloud Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon EC2 instances; Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, and Active Directory applications; Windows PCs, Macs, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
VMware vSphere Replication with WAN Optimization
Integrated VMware vSphere VM replication creates dependable replicas on your secondary site for quick failover, sandbox testing, and failback. Integrated WAN optimization ensures that replication completes as fast as possible and that you achieve target RPOs and RTOs.
Microsoft Business Applications Protection
Built-in application-aware, single-pass backup protects Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, and Active Directory. You can then restore individual emails, folders, documents, databases, or entire systems.
Acronis Cloud Storage
Acronis Backup provides direct access to secure, offsite cloud backup in the Acronis cloud. Simply add an Acronis Cloud Storage subscription to your purchase to fortify your backup storage plan and enhance your data protection.
Only Acronis Backup 12
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2016, including Hyper-V with resilient change tracking (RCT) technology
- Includes Acronis Instant Restore, reducing your recovery time objectives (RTOs) to seconds by running any physical or virtual Windows or Linux system backup as a VMware or Hyper-V virtual machine (VM).
- Delivers cloud and on-premise data protection for your entire business, providing you with a unified web console to back up and recover all your individual workloads.
- Gives you complete control over the location of your data, systems, and backups — ensuring that you always know where your company data is, even if it is stored in the cloud.
- Backs up your on-premise physical and virtual systems and applications, as well as your Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon EC2 instances for complete protection of your entire IT infrastructure.
- Protects every user by backing up Windows PCs and tablets, Mac computers, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
- Protects your VMware ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V hosts (not just VMs) and recovers them to dissimilar hardware for complete protection of your virtual infrastructure.
Operating systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Operating Systems for On-Premise Console
Hypervisors: Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware vSphere ESX(i)
Cloud Workloads: Microsoft Azure, Amazon EC2
Applications: Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, Active Directory
Storage: Local Disks, Networked Storage Devices, Acronis Cloud Storage, Microsoft Azure Storage
Web Browsers: IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2 x64
Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (x64 edition)
Linux x86_64 with kernel from 2.6.18 to 4.5 and glibc 2.3.4 or later
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2003/2003 R2
Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008, 2003/2003 R2
Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
Windows Storage Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2003
Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7
Windows XP Professional SP2+ (x86, x64)
Linux with kernel from 2.6.9 to 4.5 and glibc 2.3.4 or later
Various 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x86_64) Linux distributions including:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.x - 7.x
- Ubuntu 9.10 - 16.04
- Fedora 11 - 23
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 - 12
- Debian 4 - 8.5
- CentOS 5.x - 7.x
- CloudLinux 7, 7.1
- ClearOS 5.x, 6.x, 7, 7.1
Oracle Linux 5.x - 7.x (including UEK)
OS X 10.08 – 10.11
Mobile Operating Systems
iOS 8 – 9
Android 4.1 – 6.0.1
VMware vSphere ESX(i) 6.0, 5.5, 5.1, 5.0, 4.1 – including free version
Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2016, 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2
Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2 with Hyper-V
Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1 (x64) with Hyper-V
Amazon Web Services EC2 Instances
Microsoft Azure VMs
Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005
Microsoft SharePoint 2013
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 SP1
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 SP1
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2
Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 SP2
Local disks – SATA, SCSI, IDE, RAID
Networked storage devices – SMB, NFS, iSCSI, FC
Removable media – ZIP, Rev, RDX, etc.
External HDDs and SSDs – USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 and IEEE1394 (Firewire)
Acronis Cloud Storage
: Some limitations and license-specific additional features may apply
Microsoft Edge 25 or later
Windows Internet Explorer 10 or later
Google Chrome 29 or later
Mozilla Firefox 23 or later
Opera 16 or later
Safari 8 or later (running in Apple OS X and iOS)